Chapter 3 part one

SHOUTOUT TO @Cheshire_Cat_24

&

@alexwild1237

*Avyanna's POV.......

As I walked out of the school images, more like memories of when he use to stab me. I was having one of my attacks again, for the first the first time in years. that girl brought this pain back on me, the memories, the fear, of him. The man who coursed me so much pain, he took the one thing that a girl saves for the man they love. That girl brought me so much pain.

'She should die' my wolf said

'No, no one deserves to die. But that doesn't mean I won't make her feel pain. Make her feel the pain I felt' I said.

"Avyanna what are you doing out here-are ok" I turned around and there stood the lady from school and the girl who courses me so much pain.

*Flashback

"You will do as I say girl" he yelled

"No" I said. He brought his arm up then brought it down with the dagger into my shoulder. The pain ran through my body.

"You will" he yelled stabbing me again "and you will whenever you I want you to" he yelled again. Once again stabbing me but instead of the shoulder, he stabbed me in the stomach "you are worthless, and no one will ever love you" he said walking out of the cell.

*End of flashback

"Avyanna" the lady yelled shaking me "are you ok" she said worryingly.

'I don't know why she worry about us so much we barely know her' I said to my wolf. 'But I feel like I have known her my whole life'

'Me to me to' my wolf agreed with me.

"Why do you care so much" I said bluntly.

"Is it so wrong for me to care" she said

"I'm not worth someone caring about me" I said when I was struck by another flashback.

*Flashback

"You are not worth anything to anyone. No one will ever care about you, so stop being pathetic" he whipped me over and over again. "No one will ever care. About you"

*end of flashback

"Why would you say something like that" she said saddened by my words.

"Because it's true no one will ever care, no one ever has, why don't you think my birth parents left me because they were ashamed of me. That's why they gave me to him, they didn't even care about me, and they were meant to be the people who loved me unconditionally. But they didn't. So who would?" I said at the point when I was about to cry. But I wouldn't not in front of her, but for some reason she was crying.

"Your parents did and still do love you." she said placing her hand on my cheek for some reason when she did I felt safe. "And they still do" she said

"Why do you do that? Pretend to care, why do you say stuff you don't know?" I said moving away from her.

"Why do you push people away?" She said

"Because everyone who I let get closes, gets hurt" I said moving further away.

"And to answer your question. They didn't hand you over to that man whoever he is. They though you were killed that day" she said

"How would you know that" I said.

"Be-because y-I-I'm your mother" she said I just stepped back in shock. She lying. I told myself. But part of me felt like she was telling me the truth. I turned and ran home, ignoring her trying to call me.

-

As I got home I ran up to my room and over to my bed. I cried for what seemed like hours. How could someone say something like?

"I'm your mother" she said those words kept going around my head.

-

The next morning I woke to the sound of my alarm which I would have slept through it but my dog jumped on my stomach. Ironic.

I climbed out of bed and made my way to the kitchen where my "mother".

"Good morning, avy." she said handing me a cup of coffee.

"morning mom" I said kissing her on the cheek before heading back upstairs to get changed for work and if you're wondering why I'm not going to school, well i don't have any class's on Tuesday, and Thursday. So instead i work at a local bar, called 'the grill'. As I got changed I looked at the scars on my wrists. i quickly applied some concealer on my wrists to hide them from prying eyes. Once I was ready I made my way back down stairs, grabbed my stuff and ran out the door to my car.

-

As I pulled into the parking lot for some reason I got really nervous, but I put it into the back off my mind and started.

"Welcome, you must be Avyanna, I'm Amanda the manager here at the grill." she said taking me to a room behind the bar. "Here this will be your uniform" she said handing me a short navy skirt, a dark blue top with the grill written on it and also a short black around the waist apron. "you can get change through there, and I'm shore you know what to do since you transferred from the mystic fall grill" she said and I just nodded and walked into the bathrooms to get change into my work out fit, then head back out to help.

-

HOW WAS PART ONE OF CHAPTER 3.

I'LL POST PART TWO AS SOON AS POSIBLE

LOVE FROM LIVE_LIFE_2_FULLEST