chapter 3 part 2

HERE IS PART TWO.

-

It's now 8:30 pm and I only have 1hr left before I got off and so far everything has been going well, currently I was cleaning down. The bell rang signalling that there was people coming.

"Avyanna, can we swap areas" she asked.

"Why" I said.

"Because my ex-boyfriend just sat down in mine" she said

"Fine" I said

"Thank you so much" she said. I made my way over to their table.

"How can I help you" I said looking down at my book then looking up to see the lady, the man, the girl who coursed me pain, Bader and his twin.

"Hey, Avyanna right, why weren't you at school today." Bader asked.

"I don't have classes today" I said and he nodded. "So what can I get you." I asked.

"So how long have you been working here" said the woman who said she was my mother?

"It's my first day, are you guys going to order if not, then I'll go because I have other tables to get orders from as well" i said then they gave me there orders.

-

Once I gave them their orders I went and got changed back into my cloths that I had on before, then i left.

"Avyanna wait, please talk to me" i turn around and there she stood.

"Just leave me alone" i said

"Why don't you believe when I say I'm your mother" she said

"Because I don't ok, you have no proof, and I do I know you're not just lying to me like everyone else." I said.

"then what do I need to do to prove that I'm your mother, because i know you're my daughter and deep down i know you know I'm not lying to you" she said.

"If you really are you who you say you are then tell me what happened that night" i said

"You had just been born when our pack fell under attack by rogues, your father was hurt, and so I had to go help him so I left you with two strong guards to protect you. then when we came back we the guards were dead, and you were gone the only thing that was left was your clothes covered in your blood, we thought you were dead, and that through broke me, i was 17 and my child had been kill or so we thought till we saw the mark on the back of your neck." she said, how did she know about the marks. i sub consciously put my hand on marks on the back of my neck.

"How did you know about then" i asked.

"Because I'm your mother, and i also know you're wearing contact to hide your violet eyes, that have blue and green streaks, and also that the pink in your hair is natural" she said, maybe she was telling the truth. i couldn't stand and longer so i sat on one of the bus stop seat and she sat down next to me.

"Where were you, you should have known i wasn't dead. i needed you" i said moving away from her with tears running down my face.

"i know i should have known, and i am sorry. i get it if you want me to leave and also if you never want to speak to me again" she said now also with tear running down her face.

"i need some time" i said.

"ok" she said and i got up and walked away still crying.

[Today marks a hundred years since the ANZAC's fought in the First World War. So

They shall grow not old,

as we that are left grow old;

Age shall not weary them,