Chapter 4

*this is Xander

Avyanna's POV...................

"What's going on here" Bader asked and she pulled away and looked at me. I nodded.

"You can tell them" I said.

"Guys I would like you to meet your older sister Avyanna." My mum said proudly.

They all looked at me with confused and shocked looks.

"How is this possible, you told us she died?" Emma said

"She told you that because she thought I had died but in fact I had been taken and locked in a cell for five years." I said she looked at me and smiled. That's when a man walk in.

"So it's really you" he said I just gave him a confused look.

"Avyanna I would like you to meet your father" my mum said. I smiled. Then he walked over to me and reached out a hand to help me up. i took it and he pulled me to stand.

"Hello Avyanna." he said and i smiled then he pulled into a hug. "I thought you were dead but when i saw you in the hall i at first i thought i saw i couldn't believe my eyes, but it really is you, and your beautiful." he said and smiled.

"So she really is our sister, that's awkward" Conall said he said then i remember on my first day how he hit on me.

"Yea it kind of is" i said

"What are you guys talking about" my dad said.

"On my first day in this town he kind of kept hitting on me" i said and my mum laughed and my dad just looked at my brother with an eyebrow raised.

"so your my sister," said the girl and i nodded. "good, because there are far to many boys in this family" she said.

"oh i forgot to introduce' you guys" mum said. "This is Conall, Bader, Emma, your dads name is drake, and mine is jess. Your father is the alpha of this pack, I'm the Luna, and you Avyanna are the next in line to be alpha" she said

"what why her you said i was going to take over after you" bader said getting mad.

"Bader calm down, she is going to be alpha, because it was her birth right, she also has the alpha mark" my father said.

"Girl power" my sister said and we all laughed but bader just stormed out i kind of feel bad.

"he just need some time" mum wispered into my ear "now are we going to leave this cell." mum said loudly and we all nodded. Then we made our way upstairs. then my I was given my phone back and there where tones of messages.

Mum- where are you

Mum - call me

Mum- come home now

And they all where like that.

"I have to go but I'll be back tomorrow," I said

"Why don't you stay here tonight." mum said

"I have something I have to deal with at my place, and tomorrow I promise I'll spend the day with you." I said and she hugged

"ok," she said and them my sister ran up and hugged me.

"please don't leave me with the boys it's hell" she wispered loudly in my ear.

"i heard that" Conall said.

"when i come back tomorrow, we can prank him, tease him, and make his day hell" i whispered into her ear so only she can hear.

"We are going to get on great" she said.