Ch 20 trapped part 5

thank you for 1k viewers!!!!! Hii guys make sure to read blood in roses!!! this is the end of the chapter... still more okikagu... story... make sure to like my facebook page "otaku hideout"
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After about an hour, Sougo and Kagura made a run for it. They made it to the Shinsengumi head quarters just as they were spotted. The gang retreated though. Sougo went to report to his commander whilst Kagura sat impatiently beside him. Hijikata Toshirou sat there and listened also.

Once Sougo had explained the situation, about the gang, the insects and the strange bullets, Kondou gave the order,

"Alright men! Storm that warehouse!" He barked at his underlings,

"Oi Gorilla! We're hungry. Bring us food!" Kagura commanded whist tugging on Kondou's jacket,

"Yeah Gorilla, we haven't eaten in days. No slacking!" Sougo agreed in his usual flat tone.

"Hey..." Kondou began,

"Get a move on!" They shoved at him. Kondou gave in and walked away in search of some food.

"Hijikata san, don't add mayonnaise to my food or you'll wake up tomorrow morning with a harpoon through your head." Sougo called after Kondou's second in command,

"What was that Sougo? You want to be harpooned? That could be arranged." Hijikata called back, as he followed Kondou.

After food and drink, they both asked for seconds; and thirds; and in Kagura's case, fourths, fifths and sixth helpings. In fact Kagura was only satisfied by her twentieth helping of food. This was normal for an alien like herself though. Appearing perfectly human at first, but she actually came from a direct line of the strongest alien hunters in the universe; Her father currently being the strongest. Kagura herself had a long way to go yet, but that did not mean that her strength was not already insane. She was not bullet proof though.

Kagura laid back, her stomach full, and dozed off next to the table. Sougo went to find a blanket to put over her, and then left to get his wounds covered properly. For normal humans like him, bullet wounds would take weeks to heal properly, and would probably leave scars. He felt rather awkward right now. Not too confused, but rather satisfied with himself. He wasn't used to feeling proud of his social status, because his usual social status was being friendless and wanting Hijikata Toshirou dead. What changed? He wondered. Yes he had developed feelings for Kagura, but he never thought he would act on them.

1 month later -

Okita Sougo sat on a park bench, his arms crossed lazily behind his head. He heard footsteps, and looked to his right, to see an alien girl with amber hair tied up in two neat buns, wearing a red Chinese style dress, and a pair of black boots. She carried an umbrella over her shoulder as if it were a rifle.

Sougo stretched his legs, and then stood up, smiling at her. A broad grin appeared on the girl's face. They walked down the little path that led out of the park, and into the more commercial side of town,

"Hey Sougo, what's the situation with the warehouses?" the girl asked him,

"Slaves-, I mean community workers. We arrested all the men and made them do community work. They're picking up litter and cleaning the town. And the warehouses are now storage facilities for the shinsengumi." Sougo replied. They continued walking leisurely down the street. They watched as a thuggish looking man in a bright orange overalls moaned, as he sponge cleaned the wood structure around the local comic book store.

Sougo looked at the girl walking with him; she had a bored expression on her face, but he knew she was happy,

"Kagura? You want to kick some cans?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••sorry it ends early.. Btw this is the the end of the arc