Ch 28. Kagura arc (pt 3)

Surrounded by Mimawarigumi officers two most violent and most favorite couple were about to join together in a fight and show those officers hell while they're alive, no it probably was worst than hell. One way or the other fierce battle broke down crashing everything and everyone in their way sadistic duo was able to bring down more than half of the Mimawarigumi officers with little help from the Sadaharu when they stopped this time their backs relying against each other and breathing heavily, but still amusement in their eyes.

"25 down for me, Sadist." Kagura said with a grin.

Sougo smirked. "Too bad China, it's 27 for me."

Kagura turned around towards him shouting with anger. "Don't go off lying you bakaiser, there are 50 officers here at max and I bring down exactly half, so how can you do more than that. Who are the other two you jerk?!"

"Ah, you figured it out. So you can count?" He said with deadpanned voice.

"Tch." Kagura gave him and empty look anger marks appearing when more officers run towards them surrounding them. "There are more of them now. What now Sadist, continue?"

"Are you tired?"

"You wish, you bastard!" They both smirked knowing each other perfectly, they were rivals and both hated to lose especially if it was bugs like those guys.

Kagura and Sougo prepared to attack when a guy with natural perm head and silver hair carrying a wooden sword and wearing just half of his yukata stepped inside the circle. Everyone lowered their swords staring at the weird samurai picking his nose.

"Hey you kids, can you keep it quite? My brain is exploding and I can't find my way home." Gin-chan said as he was obviously having a hangover.

"Gin-chan!" Kagura shouted happily and the same time when Sougo with his deadpanned voice was a little surprised. "Danna?"

"Damn it, it's that samurai Captain Isaburo told us about." One of the officers said as they started to back away. "Retreat for now, don't get involved with him." He shouted as the Mimawarigumi members running away leaving the trio from before together with idiotic samurai with a hangover who is actually supposed to be a protagonist in the main anime/manga.

Sougo stared after the officers with serious look obviously hearing what they said. Then turning at the yorozuya no danna he thought deeply while China was happily chatting with him somehow trying to get him to remember.

"Danna, can you come with us for a while?" Sadist asked with his usual impassive face.

Gintoki picked his ear and turned around leaving. "I don't mess with kids, so bye-bye."

"We will treat you to parfaits."

At that Gin-chan run back to them putting his one arm over Sougo's and the other over Kagura's shoulder with a huge smile on his face. "My new best friends! Let's go let's go! I'll listen to everything."

Kagura and Sougo both gave dead fish looks as they looked at the idiot samurai. "He is so easy to bribe, it's unbelievable."

"And he is even supposed to be the main hero." Kagura concluded for the first time agreeing with Sadist.

At the café~

Sougo and Kagura sat next to each other while silver haired samurai sat across from them both Yato girl and permhead looking through the menu. They were ready to order when the waiter approached. When Kagura raised her head to look she recognized megane actually being their waiter.

"Shinpachi? You're working here?" Kagura asked with surprise and a little happiness in her voice since she was surrounded by her two-yorozuya fathers even if they had no idea who she was.