ch: 42 Children look like their parents in more aspects than one.

sadistic family or baby trouble arc part 2
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oi, Gengai! Where is she? Perm head told me, she said that they are gonna come and visit you." Tall man with a long red coat asked.

"Oh, them... She entered my time machine and right now she is somewhere in the past probably." Old man answered without bothering to look up since he already knew who was behind him.

"WHAT?!" The man shouted and grabbed Gengai by his collar, his eyes blazing with fury as he was staring down at the older man. "You send that crazy women with my child to the past...? Wait, don't tell me that by past you mean?"

"Yep, that one..."

"I'LL MURDER YOU! YOU DAMN USELESS PART OF THE HUMANITY! JUST DIE!" The man shouted as he was shaking the old man back and forth.

"Wait... Stop... Wait... Wait!" When the man finally stopped Gengai breathe with ease. "Here use this if you want." He handed the remote control to the man and he was finally released from his grip.

"But I have to warn you, that thing is not..." He didn't get to finish as the man in red coat sat inside the time machine and pressed the button leaving Gengai to his shootings. "WAIT THAT'S!"

Shinsengumi HQ.

"So that's it!" Gintoki said with an uncaring voice like always.

Kagura, Shinpachi and Gintoki left the Hospital a little after Sougo came and the four of them together with the baby, Aoi, came to the Shinsengumi to explain a sudden increase in Okita household, even though the father himself look as bored as ever.

"That's it" My ass!" Shinsengumi devil vice-commander Hijikata Toushirou shouted at the perm head vein popping in his forehead. "THAT WAS A DAMN FLASHBACK, YOU MORON! WHAT DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHIGN TO DO WITH THE BABY?"

"Huh~" Gintoki came head to head with Toshi. "Then you have a better explanation Mayora-kun? Since we don't know anything... Huh~"

"LIKE HELL! All you did was barge in like this is your damn home and then sat here saying "Here's your sadistic captain's brat, take care!" Silver samurai and mayo freak were pushing each other head to head like two goats fighting.

"Look, Mayora-kun there are some flying mayonnaise flying go fetch them and never come back."

"I'll send you to your damn sugar land for eternity perm head." They were both holding their katana's now.

"Maa... Maa... Toshi, calm down... Let them explain calmly, right Sougo?" A kind-hearted gorilla Kondo Isao said as he looked at the younger once with the Aoi, only to have chills run down his spine.

China and Sadist were sitting next to each other with Aoi sitting in between and playing with Sougo's katana and Kagura's parasol. Both of them were emitting the most devilish aura, gorilla could swear that he could see a dragon and a tiger battling above them. Two rivals seemed as if they would kill each other if Aoi weren't there.

Kondo shaking turned towards Shinpachi who was sitting on the side and drinking tea while sighing. "Could you please explain everything, brother-in-law?"