2.2

Well, tell me your confessions, baby, what's the worst? Yeah

Baptise in your thighs 'til it hurts

'Cause I'm about to take you back to church

Church - Chase Atlantic

"JJ! Blake! Kie!  Let's go!" John B yelled, pulling the van up to the house. 

JJ's eyes widened and he scrambled off the bed, quickly pulling his shirt back on and handing me the one that we had tossed to the floor. 

"JJ?" John B called again. "Where you at man? I know you're here." His feet pounded down the hall before stopping in front of my door. 

There was a slight hesitation before he knocked gently. 

"You guys in here?" He asked. I stood up from the bed and walked over to my dresser. 

"Be out in a minute, John B." I called, fixing my hair back into a bun and slipping my feet into my sandals. 

"Well so much for being alone." JJ pouted, sitting on my bed. "C'mere." He reached for me, making grabby hands. 

"Guys! Let's go, Pope is already the twinkie." John B knocked on the door again. 

"We're coming!" JJ shouted. He sighed and leaned forward, resting his head against my stomach before standing up. "Let's go, Bunny." He kissed my temple and pulled me to the door. 

"About time you horndogs came out here." John B complained.

"Oh shut up, John B." I rolled my eyes at him. "No need to be a sour puss." 

"Go get in the van already." John B grabbed JJ's arm. "Gotta talk to JJ real quick." 

"About what?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest, frowning at him. 

"Guy stuff, Blake. Go get in the van." John B replied, nudging me down the hall with his other hand. 

"Don't be a dick, John B." I scoffed, walking away. 

I got outside and climbed into the van, sitting next to Kie. 

"You good?" She asked me, wrapping her arm around my shoulders. 

"Perfect." I replied, smiling at her. "Where are we going? JJ and I were about to go to bed." 

"Figured you guys were hungry. Gonna stop at The Wreck and get some free food." Pope told me, looking over his shoulder at us. 

"Free food?" JJ asked, hopping in next to me. "I'm down." He smirked at me and Kie shoved me towards him. 

"Hey." I pouted. "Don't push me." 

"Oh you're fine, babe." JJ laughed, grabbing me and pulling me closer to him. 

"Babe?" Kie and Pope chorused, raising their eyebrows at us. 

"That's new." JJ nodded. 

"Very new apparently." Kie laughed. 

"Does John B know?" Pope asked, looking between JJ and I. "No Pogue on Pogue macking and all." 

"Just told him." JJ looked at Pope. "Told me we weren't very good at hiding it and that he knew already." 

"Oh?"  

"Yeah, you guys sucked at hiding it." Kie agreed, laughing at us. 

"Ok, ok shut up now." John B complained, getting in the drivers seat. "Everyone ready?" 

We all chorused a yes, and John B drove off. 

Fifteen minutes later and we were pulling up to the Wreck and we all hopped out. 

"Stealing drones makes you hungry." Kie said. 

"What I would do for a beer, shrimp and grits right now." JJ agreed, helping me out. 

Pope climbed out after and slid the door shut. "It would not be pretty." He agreed with JJ.

"Ready?" Kie asked as we headed inside. 

"Definitely." I groaned. 

"Hey, Dad." Kie and I chorused as we walked in the door. 

"Hey." Our dad said. 

"How'd we do?" Kie asked him.

"We didn't turn it over once." He told her. 

"That doesn't sound good." I whispered to JJ as he laced our fingers together.

"Probably just bad luck, because of the storm." Kie consoled, hugging dad.

"Yeah, I'll be sure to tell the banks that." He kissed the top of her head.

JJ beamed a bright smile at me and pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder as we stood in the corner while Kie spoke to dad. 

"They're my friends." I heard her say as they looked over at us. 

We all awkwardly waved at them, JJ throwing him a peace sign. 

He smiled at us before turning to look at Kie. 

He said something to her and she grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. 

She turned to us and rolled her eyes. 

"Well sit down, dummies." 

I laughed and pulled myself out of JJ's arms, walking to an open table and sitting down, pulling JJ down beside me. 

We all chilled as the other diners left, JJ drinking whatever Kie put in front of him, slapping his feet off the table. 

Kie started dancing and gestured for John B to join her. 

They started dancing and I saw Pope watching them.

"Be right back." I told JJ, kissing his cheek before going over to Pope.

"You good, bestie?" I asked, leaning against him, taking a bite of his clam chowder. "This is so good." 

"Yeah, everything's perfect." Pope grumbled, trying not to frown. 

"Mhm. Ok. Sure. Whatever you say Pope." I chuckled. "It's obvious you like her." 

"No Pogue-on-Pogue macking, remember?" Pope sighed. "Except you and JJ, clearly."

"Well, that's a stupid rule anyways. John B only came up with that rule because he knew JJ had a thing for me." 

"I know. He complained to me all the time that you kept hogging JJ growing up." 

"Of course he did." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, I think you should go for it. Nothing to lose right?" 

"Right." Pope nodded. "Thanks, Blake." He smiled at me. "Now go away before JJ kills me."

I laughed and Pope pushed me away.

"He would never." I shoved JJ's chair back and sat on his lap, leaning against his chest. 

"Bed?" He asked. I nodded and he pressed his face into my hair. "Let's go."