C h a p t e r 9

I woke up in Professor Snape's comfy bed... He wasn't by my side so I immediately stood up, wrapped my naked body in a blanket, and walked out of his room.

 He wasn't by my side so I immediately stood up, wrapped my naked body in a blanket, and walked out of his room

I leaned against the door jamb when I saw him mixing ingredients in his cauldron. I stayed in that position while watching his every move... I can't help but be stunned by the overwhelming fascination I feel as I watch him patiently wait before adding the next ingredient.

"You're awake" His voice was so deep and calm as his eyes landed on my body.

I walked towards him then hugged him from behind... When I feel his warmth... my eyes gradually close and take advantage of the situation... I feel so comfortable every time our bodies touch... I feel so safe and content.

He suddenly removed my arm that was wrapped around his waist and faced me, then locked me in his arms and started caressing my hair.

"Do you love me even just a bit?" I couldn't help but ask... I'm so confused because of the way he makes me feel... He became so soft and sweet and warm to me... But he never opens a conversation about us... I'm confused as to what we really are.

He took a deep breath and let go of me then went back to brewing potion "You know the answer."

"Of course you don't" there's a disappointment in my voice... I just tried to smile bitterly so as not to kill the mood. "I'll just get my clothes," I said softly then quickly entered his bedroom and picked up my clothes.

I didn't realize that tears were already falling from my eyes so I immediately wiped my cheeks.

I took a deep breath before leaving the room again. He didn't look at me so I did the same, I walked straight to the door and took my cloak.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going back to my dorm... before Pansy woke up," I said coldly as I put on my shoes.

"Are you mad?" He suddenly asked again so I stopped and looked at him.

"Ask yourself!... You're incredibly smart after all" I answered sharply.

"Ow come on, Michel?! You asked that stupid question, then you got angry!?"

"What am I to you if you don't even love me just for a bit? Your kinky fuckery doll?!... Is that what I am to you? Your little whore?."

"I didn't say that!" he said firmly and emphatically.

"That's what it is, Severus! You're keeping me so you could fuck anytime you want and fill your needs" I exclaimed angrily.

"You're the one who dragged yourself to me, and now you're blaming me?" He uttered irritatedly.

Oh lord!! He's so unbelievable... "Okay then, goodnight," I said weakly then stepped out of his chamber... I walked slowly hoping he would follow me, but he didn't.