1. The Beginning

(A/N)

How I picture Abigail!

Sorry, quick note before you start this journey.

THERE IS A CHAPTER HERE! NOT JUST NOTES!

All six of these kids I have in this story are WAY younger then how they are now in real life. I will put there age in here so you will follow along.

Hope you like this story! I promise, it will be different than the other Adopted by Fall Out Boy stories you have read or heard of.

Enjoy!!

~Charles

-----------------------

Abigail's P.O.V

BEEP! BEEP!

The alarm rang through my ears as a heard a big thud.

"My side!" I heard a girl cry.

"Who was that?" I asked. I felt a hand touch my left arm. I yelled my head off.

"Whoa Abby!" A girl cried. "It's me. Aspen!"

"Aspen?!" I yelled.

"Hey." Aspen said. I could tell she was smiling, even if it is really dark.

I turned around to turn on the lights.

"What are you doing here? Its like, 6 A.M!" I whispered.

There were other girls with me in this room. I, along with my 4 cousins and brother, belong in an orphanage. It's a typical orphanage. We are considered on of the best ones here in the state. There are no mean mistresses, terrible food, or children killing each other with crayons. We were close to perfect.

"Maximus told me to come and check on you." Aspen said with a small smile.

I pulled off my bed sheets as I got down from my bunk bed. I'm surprised the other 6 girls haven't yelled at us yet.

"How's the leg?" Aspen asked.

"I'm fine Aspen. Honestly, I just pulled something." I muttered as I threw off the sheets from me.

"Well, that's good Abby." Aspen gave me a small smile.

We left my room as we went down the hallway. The hallway was filled with art from the other girls and the little 5 year-olds at this orphanage.

"Well look who decided to finally wake up?" A guy said as his shadow can around.

Aspen laughed, "Preston?"

Preston came, along with his shadow. "The other guys are here too."

Preston was following 4 other guys, including my brother. I ran, or stumbled, into his arms. He lifted me off the ground as I rested my head in his neck.

"How you doing Abby?" My brother, Maximus, asked me. He put me down on the ground as I smiled at him.

"I'm good." I said.

"This is so touching," Preston said as he was trying to cry.

Aspen punched him in the arm, "you dope."

"Ow!" Preston yelled.

"Shhhhhh." My other cousin, Zachariah said hissing at us.

His brother, Preston was glaring at him, "shut up."

There is one more cousin I haven't mentioned. His name is Spencer.

Spencer was laughing at all of our comments.