18. Who is She?

Flynn on the left and Finnegan on the right :)
----------------------------------------------
Abigail's P.O.V:  

I heard a loud alarm buzzing around the room. I groaned as I rolled off of the bed. I slowly walked to the bathroom in my room as I started to take a shower. When I finished, I threw on a Fall Out Boy T-Shirt with some skinny jeans.

I was still tired and I threw water in my face. I did a quiet shriek because the water was very cold. Well that woke me up. I walked out of the bathroom to see Aspen rolling our suitcases out of the room. She saw me as she walked into the bathroom after me.

"Is everyone up yet?" I asked groggily.

Hey, it's two in the morning.

"Yea," Aspen said, "go grab some breakfast. I did earlier."

"Okay." I said as I slowly walked downstairs.

Jared and Jensen saw me and chuckled.

"Still tired?" Jared asked.

I nodded and poured some cereal in a bowl, eating it all. I was almost at the point where my face almost fell into the bowl.

"Is everyone ready?" Jensen asked.

I walked upstairs to brush my to see that Aspen was already ready. She smiled at me as I grabbed my two small suitcases and walked outside to the cold air.

"We are going to the L.A.X." Jared said. "Out flight is gonna take 5 hours. Non-stop."

We all groaned making Jared and Jensen laughed again.
----------------------------------------------

I was pretty much knocked out the whole flight. It was already 9 by the time we got out of the airport in New York.

"Wow." Preston said amazed.

It was amazing here, even just being at the airport.

"Wow all you want, but don't you want to see your families?" Jensen asked.

We all nodded as our rented minivan came to take us to the show Fall Out Boy were going to perform at. The concert was going to be early, like at noon because today is New Year's Eve after all.

It took us over and hour, because of traffic, to get to get to the arena the guys were going to perform at. Some guards came near us as they started to walk is to the area where the guys were at.

"I thought you said you guys were our body guards?" Preston asked Jared and Jensen.

"Oh please, we work in a TV show. We are just as popular as Fall Out Boy." Jensen said.

"Really?" I asked.

"If not, even more." Jared smirked.

"Probably more." Jensen laughs.

We heard an eruption of screams as they saw us walking their way, probably because of Jared and Jensen. There were photographers there as
well, so we had to hide our faces. I don't know why, we aren't really considered "famous".

"Almost there." One of the security guards said.

We finally entered the building after the huge mob. It was very cold inside, and there were still some people inside getting to their seats.

"We are near the dressing room." Another security guard said.

"Wait," I said as everyone stopped, "we are gonna see them now?"

"Yes, why?" Jared asked.

"Why can't we see them AFTER the concert?" I suggested, "it will be more of a surprise."