40. Just Like Old Times

I know this update is kind of early, but school starts today for me. :(
--------

Jared's P.O.V:

The man dropped the bloody knife as I spat out more blood onto the ground.

"Your next." He pointed at Abigail. She whimpered in response.

He laughed and closed the metal bars.

Daniel walked in, Abigail glared at him.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"Like I'll tell you." He laughed.

"I want to kill you SO BAD!" Dallas jumped up on his chair, but the chains brought him down.

"I think I'll beat you to it." Daniel said and started to walk away. "All of your executions are tomorrow morning."

He closed the gate behind him. Abigail sobbed. Dallas looked at me with a frown.

"We aren't going to die." Dallas said to her. "Not like this."

"Why do they want to kill us?" She asked.

"Because of the colt." I answered.

"The what?"

"We've been keeping more things from you." I said. "Your father along with Dallas and their older brother were in a colt. A powerful colt. The most feared brothers in all the land that I showed you in Vancouver. Your mother, Teresa, was part of the richest colt along with a somewhat powerful army. They didn't win much battles, but they were phenomenal dealers and conmen. Stephen was part of Daniel's colt, he was a distant cousin. His father was just as powerful, he was the king in fact. Teresa's and Stephen's fathers forced a marriage with their children at an early age to combine the colts to make them even more powerful. Teresa and Stephen married at 16, had a kid soon after named Colton. Teresa hated her life there and ran away, leaving Colton with Stephen."

"My brother, Daniel, ran away around the same time because he felt like he was the weakest one there." Dallas said soon after. "They met each other and married as well, having Maximus. Daniel and Teresa never told each other about their colts, so the relationship was rocky. Of course, Daniel had affairs with other women. Teresa went back to Vancouver where she met Stephen again. She had another child, Cynthia. Feared to be killed by her father because she ran away, she fled again."

"Not to sound mean." Abigail interrupted. "But my mom was kind of a wimp."

Dallas laughed as he continued, "they had you of course two years later."

"The colt rebuilt once again in Romania, that's when they recruited more colts to combine. They met more people." I smirked.

"That's when you joined?" Abigail asked.

"The Padaleckis weren't as powerful, but we're really good with technology." I replied.

"Who else?"

"Patrick joined soon after."

"What!?"

"We were all in it. We got good money for a while until people started to rebel against Daniel because he killed your mother and many other people." I replied.

"Stephen made another group." Dallas said. "He made a program."

"Protection Program." She smiled.

"That's how we all met." Dallas finished.

Jensen's P.O.V:

"Is that it for you Stephen?" Grant asked as he closed his laptop.

"Thanks Grant." Stephen smiled at him.