joshua spent already an hour while others were having fun. no one noticed until hoshi asked if josh has any soda.

"huh, have y'all seen joshua?"

"yeah, he's sitting next to-"

at that moment someone finally noticed that their friend is gone.
they started looking around then finally saw a light in the toilet.

"hey joshuji, are you okay?" jeonghan asked.

of course he is not okay, yoon jeonghan. he's literally throwing up petals, his throat is itching, his lungs are swelling and it's all because of you, it's because you love someone else.

well, that's not only jeonghan's fault.

joshua loves him, but he couldn't admit that anyway.

"y-yeah! don't worry about me guys, i think i ate something harmful."

"the party is done mates, joshua needs some rest." seungcheol commented while walking to the hall.

"wait! josh, may i stay at your place today? my parents went to their friend's and i don't have any keys so i have nowhere to stay at."

"sure hoshi, just the rest of you.. please go home guys." josh didn't want to sound mad or rude. he just wanted to have some time alone when he doesn't have to swallow those stupid cherry blossoms.

when jeonghan and cheol left, he felt relief.

"joshie hyung! are you going out? i'm starting to worry."

"i'm coming, j-just give me a second!"

"jeonghan and seungcheol already left, vernon-ah is still waiting for kwan to pick him up. by the way, don't you guys think that han and seungcheol look so cute together!" hoshi said with his stupid teasing voice.

"yeah, i'm happy they got together!" hansol commented and stood up from the couch walking up to soonyoung.

"same"

in that moment, when joshua thought he's already done, he started vomiting more petals.

"hyung?"

"those fucking petals won't stop coming out!" joshua yelled, he couldn't hold it in anymore. it was hurting him so much.

"shua stop joking or i will open the door!"

"do what you want." brunette said and dropped on the bathroom floor. he wanted to meet up with the doctor, take the medicine and get over this stupid illness.

soonyoung couldn't wait no more. he was stressing out. as joshua stopped answering he decided to open the door.

"h-hyung? why are there petals on the floor, did you bring them here?"

"oh soonyoung if you only understood." he said quietly, stood up and went out of the bathroom which lead him straight to sleep in his comfy bed.