十四

the boys ate breakfast and decided to go out right away. joshua decided to take han to the amusement park for the whole day.

"so.. where should we go first?"

"those cars! let's crush around other people, that's such a good idea, isn't it? then we'll go at all those rollercoasters, i've never been on one and for the end.. ferris wheel!"

"sure!" joshua smiling took jeonghan's hand and led themselves into one of the attractions.

they spent really good time together, at the last rollercoaster jeonghan didn't feel well, he wanted to vomit, his head hurted and his stomach was squeezing. instead of going on the ferris wheel, jisoo said that it would be a good idea if they went to their favourite cafeteria as joshua said yesterday.

jisoo took much care about han, he got worried so much. in that moment, jeonghan felt guilty so he decided to say how much sorry is he for joshua. he looked down and started talking.

"joshuji listen, thank you so much for caring for me. you don't even know how much i appreciate you. you're so important to me and i still can't take enough care of you. i saw that guy tripping on you and saying a disgusting word to you. i also heard from the bathroom door that you were throwing up today and i still didn't do anything about it. i'm so so so sorry joshuji. i'm sorry i'm not doing my best, i always try to make people around me happy but everytime i fail. thank you for keeping me alive and staying my best friend joshuji."

"jeonghan.." joshua kneeled down in front of jeonghan, sticked out his arm and put his hand on jeonghan's chin.

should i..?

"your impact on other people is bigger than you think. someone still giggles when they of that funny thing you said. someone still smiles when they think of the compliment you gave them. someone silently admires you. the advice you give has made a difference for people.the support and love you've offered others has made someone's day. your input and opinions have made someone think twice. you're not insignificant or forgotten. your existence makes a positive difference, wether you see it or not." jisoo left a kiss on jeonghan's cheek. "and that someone is.. me." he kindly smiled and cutely looked at jeonghan. "i adore you. jeonghannie. and i would love to be something more than just friends. i know you might reject me but i felt like i can't hide it inside anymore."

there were tears coming up to jeonghan's eyes. he knew there's not going to be another situation like that. he looked up at jisoo and kissed him on the lips with tears going down his own cheeks. it felt so right even though he just broke up with seungcheol. as joshua was chewing a gum before, their breath combination was interesting. even though mint and strawberry don't sound like something good together, that taste was pretty cool for both of them.

"did we just?" joshua asked.

"i guess so..?" jeonghan smiled widely, he raised his arms in a movement of incomprehension and hugged the boy in front of him.