"hey shua!"

"oh hey jeonghan! how have you been?"

"pretty well. this weekend was so cool." jeonghan kindly smiled. "oh! have i told you already what happened?"

"nope, i guess not. what is it?"

"you already know i've liked seungcheol for a long time already and.."

"hm..?"

"he asked me out for a date!"

"oh" joshua got kind of upset at what his friend said.

"we went to a cafe on sunday and after hanging out for some hours he asked me to be his boyfriend!" han shouted with a really big smile on his face.

"i'm so happy for you han!" joshua hugged jeo while faking a smile.

"thank you joshuji! now, go to class. i will catch up, just let me find cheol!"

"sure"

...

joshua sat in the last desk while waiting for jeonghan. he couldn't stop thinking at what his friend said but he also couldn't find out why he was feeling that way. after couple of minutes, han came inside the classroom while holding seungcheol's hand who was right beside him. cheol was telling jeonghan something on the ear which made the other one smile wildly. at that moment joshua felt something inside.

ouch, why do my lungs hurt?

he ignored the symptoms after all.

"ay shua! can i sit with seungcheol today, please?"

"uh.. sure!"

joshua watched these love birds whole lesson. they were giggling every second which even made the teacher mad. the same thing happened on three other lessons - english, math and chemistry. on all those jeo was sitting with his boyfriend. when the chemistry lesson was coming to an end, jeonghan kissed cheol on the cheek. seeing that, joshua felt like something was inside him but it wasn't anger or sadness. he was jealous. a second later shua had a panic attack. he wanted to cry so badly because of the pain, he couldn't breathe. on the last breath he asked the teacher a question.

"miss! may i please go to the toilet?"

"sure hong, come back in a second"

shua ran out of the classroom. he didn't know what's happening. he felt like... throwing up? he made it to the school toilet and started vomiting.

what?

he couldn't believe his eyes.

p-petals?