chapter 2: Neverland

First Amber, fallowing Justin then Brandon. me and peter were the last ones. I turned at the window. looking at the life i would soon leave. As I was looking Peter was whispering in my ear, these words"forget them Ashley forget them all. come away with me were we will never,ever have to worry about grown up things again." I looked at him only to see him smiling back at me. "never is such a long time. and I'm afraid that i don't know how to fly. I shall fall if i try. and that is an offly long fall." peter had grabbed my hand "ill teach you" he replied "ill teach you to ride the winds and back and away we go"he looked up at Tinkerbell. "Tink will you do the honers?" she replied by sprinkling what looks like glitter. "what is this?" i said "This is what will make you fly. but not only this you have to have happy thoughts" i looked at him and started to fly.

"I'm guessing that everyone else knew how to fly."I said he smiled "i guess you got the less fortunate." i looked at him and smiled "what is that suppose to mean?" "It means that you are special and unique" his said his eyes glimmered off of the night light that was still lite. i had thought about what it was going to be like in neverland. i had forgotten everything including where we were going. "Where are we going?" i looked at him in wonder "second star to the right then straight on till morning" he replied in a smile. "how do you not know this stuff?" I looked straight forward not wanting to tell him what i have been up to for the past year. he continued "have you told them? or have you watch the movies?" i looked at him and smiled "of course i did!" i looked at him as if he was crazy. "then how do you not know this stuff?" i looked downward only to see my mom and dads place were they were right now. as we flew through the air peter looked at my sibling. "Peter..." my mind trailed off "what did you want?" He looked up from my three siblings to looked at me I answered "we aren't like any other family you know" peter smiled for he know this was true.

We had finally arrived in neverland the sea was as blue as the sky on a summer day and the sun had smiled when we had arrived. "we have one stop to make before we go see the lost boys." peter said and then swooped down to what looked like a a pirate ship. "where are we going?" amber replied we then followed peter and then we looked at what was in the ship and we saw a strange man talking to hooks minion.

"am i any thing like my father?" the stranger said "why yes you are mostly like him but he was a very brave soul" Smee replied he was trying to find a book of interest. Jacks eye caught a white envelope. he looked at it in confusion. "who is Peter P-A-N?" he looked at Smee the same way Peter had looked at me. "He-" Smee turned around. "He what Smee?" Smee looked at the ground "He is the one who killed your father he killed Hook" Smee said in a firm voice as he looked at Jack

"Jack with all do respect I know why he killed your father" Smee and Jack looked over at the dark figure in the door way of the ship. "who are you?" Jack squinted his eyes "does it really matter right now?" the voice boomed back. Smee had a big smile on his face the last time he heard that voice was when Hook was alive. "Hook! Hook is that really you?!" Smee ran to the door. Jack stopped him in his tracks. "wait are you Hook?" the dark figure then moved closer "Ay" Smee looked at the dark figure "do you have another name?" "Ay" the dark figure answered "Animal?" Smee looked at it. "Yes" Smee thought back to the day when Peter Pan had said yes to animal and boy but not the other guesses. "Man?" Smee knew that if the figure was Peter Pan then he would answer no. "NO!!!!" the figure said in a boyish scream. "It's Him! THATS PETER PAN! HE KILLED YOUR FATHER! GET HIM MY BOY! GET HIM!" Smee then pushed Right Handed Jack towards the dark figure. Jack then jumped to his feet. Looking for something to fight the dark figure off with. "ON THE WALL THERE IS A GUN! GET IT MY BOY!" Jack looked on the walls. there in the place of a sword was a gun. His fathers gun. The gun that his father had used the day that he went to the black castle. Right beside it was the hook that his father had wore. The day he was killed. He grabbed the gun and fired at the dark figure. The room went silent.

The dark figures body on the ground. "you've done it! you've killed Peter Pan!" Smee started towards the dark figure once more. This time Jack didn't even budge. All he could say is "I killed him". Jack was bad but he had never killed anyone. Ever. Smee looked at the body. "Oh Bloody Hell!" Jack looked up "Whats the matter?" "Jack you Better come look at this." Jack hurried over. The dark figure appeared to be Peter Pans body but it wasn't even real.