Chapter 11: home

I woke up in what looked like the house from the stories.

I looked around Lilly, The twins, Brandon,  Justin, Tinkerbell, Arya, Nova, Jake, and Peter all looked at me.

"She's not dead is she?" I heard someone says

"No stupid She obviously  has her eyes open" Peter said 

I tried to sit up but Peter stopped me telling me

"rest, rest" or "stay still".

I finally got to sit up and when I did I begged for a mirror.

Peter ordered Amber to go get me one.

Amber did as she was told.

Amber came back with a big wide mirror that can show me my whole body.

I looked at the mirror, everything looked normal.

"why did you guys look at me weird I don't see the damage." Everybody hung there heads as I turned around. "what are you guys hanging your heads for?" I said looking confused

"Does it hurt?" I looked at them

"what are you talking about I feel fine"

Peter turned me around to where I was facing the mirror once more.

"look" Peter said as he pulled my left sleeve of my nightgown down. There in the place of my skin was a gun hole the size of my two thumbs combine I covered the wound back up with the leaves that they had over them before.

"I'm f-" my legs grew weak I was beginning to have shortness of breath. I then feel the coolness of the ground.

Could this be it.... Could I really be dying?

The darkness surrounds me once more.

"Peter!" I manage to say as I woke up in my room.

I sat straight up. Leaped out of bed and headed straight for the mirror.

I saw a bag that came across my right shoulder and went to my left hip. I also saw a flower in my hair.  I lay back down in my bed.

I heard the sound of paper crumbling. I quickly sat up in my bed and searched for the piece of paper. I finally found the piece of paper in my bag.

I unfolded the piece of paper. And this is what it read:

Dear Ashley,

         Please forgive me for bringing you back home. You see if I would have kept you here  the Indian women and Tiger Lilly said that you were going to die. I decided they had more Indians where you come from so sent you home. Lilly decided to stay n Neverland with Jake.  

       You are probably wondering why I left you a flower and a bag. The flower is a Neverland rose. If you plant the flower will you will get a whole bush of them in n time.

      Arya finally got her wings she flies  great. If you are crying over this letter please don't cry. I'll be back before you know it.

                                                                                 Yours truly,

                                                                                      Peter

I dropped the letter and cried in a pillow. Everyday after that night was like any other day before I flew off to Neverland. But every night I stay up until everyone goes to bed and I go outside, looking up at the stars. I think to myself... That no matter of fact all children do grow up... except one...