chapter 9: the cry for help

"Peter" my voice craked, i cleared my throght "Peter, we have to let him join us" Peter looked at me in a strange way 

"Why?" 

"Peter trust me, Please" my voice begging and pleading him to at least trust me, hoping he would.

"Fine your in" Peter looked back over by jake "But still we are out numbered by all the adults and there is only thriteen of us and there is like 50 of them." Peter said "Well I have one person that we can call" Peter an me turned and looked at Jake whose hand was raised. "Who?" me and peter said at the same time. "Her name is Lilly and she tells good storys, and can fight pertty good if i do say so myself" me and Peter looked at each other I made made the first move I knodded "I know her she lives a aparment below me"

Peter spoke next "Good me and Jake will go and check it out. You say here" Peter then got up I got up to hoping he was kidding he stopped me "No" he said agian.

"I can't risk loosing you over some stupid mistake I made" He then flew over to where Jake was"Ready" He said "WAIT!" They turned "I have to go with you. She wouldn't even know who you are and She would prolly not go with you. So you see I have to go." I said as if I had never left Peter with Jake.

"Fine" Peter said "But you have to stay with me" I knodded in reply 

"Everyone ready now?" 

"All ready back here" 

"ok then lets go" 

We then flew through the air all the way to my house and then i showed Peter and Jake where Lilly lived.

I tugged on the window

"Locked" i turned and looked at Peter

"Watch and learn" I moved out of the way, Peter just pulled on the window and it just opened just like that.

We flew into the room and looked aroud for her bed. Jake spotted it "Thats it! Over there!" he whsipered. We flew over to the bed Peter and Jake on one side and me on the other. I put my hand on Lilly's mouth and whispered in her ear "Lilly" She open her eyes I would imagen what she would have done if i hadn't have put my hand over her mouth. "Lilly, I'm going to take my hand off your mouth don't scream" She knodded and i tooke my hand off her mouth. Lilly sat upin her bed keeping her eyes on Jake. "Who are they?" She stammerd "This is Peter and the one next to him is Jake"

Lillys point of veiw:

I went to bed during my usal ruteen. I hear my name being called and i open my eyes. To my suprise i find Ashley there (The girl that lives a floor up from me) And two strange boys one looking familer. "Lilly, im going to take my hand off your mouth promise me you won't scream" I knodded "Ok" she took her hand off of my mouth. I sat up in my bed and kept my eye on the starnge boy. I thought i knew him "Wh- who are they?" I stammered my voice weakand frail "This is Peter and the boy right next to him is Jake." she looked back at me. "Do you know Ja-" she couldn't get out his name. I thought i knew him. Jake came over amd sat on my bed.

"Yes you problay rememeber me from when we were in pre-k together." I looked at him crazy as he continued "I left you a note that said 'I will always love you till the day i die, But i have to leave, i am going and i will problay never see you agian cause im going to Neverland and Never coming back' And now here we are and we can go now... Together." My eyes were filled with tears, Iembraced him in a hug and kissed him on the cheek. "Oh Jake you don't know how much me and you have grown since then?! How do you remember where i live or what i look like?!"

My eyes were red and my hair messy I looked like a mess.

"Lilly" Ashley walked up to me and continued "So why are you here?" Jake stepped in forward "I'm here because we need your help."