chapter: 7 Jake?!

Peter broke the ice first "No i believe we haven't met him" He looked at jack then looked at Jake. "Peter he....." my voice croak i cleared my throat for i knew why it was like this. Then spoke once more "Peter he knows everything and everyone for he was the one who came with the lost boys to save me." I was tired and worn out. He looked at me and smiled. "Ashley don't you understand. when the boys went to go play dobgeball..." he didn't get far before Jake spoke up "Peter was inside and I jumped him and tied him up." a smile almost identical to peters, comes across his face. I looked at him in discussant. "Then.." Peter continued "I woke up in a closet... tied up and gaged" I Then looked at Peter. Me and peter's eyes met. "Enough with all the chit chat!" Jack snapped which knocked me out of the dream of me dancing in Peter's light green eyes. The light instead danced off his eyes. I could feel everyones eyes on me and Peter. I leaned in and so did peter. Our lips almost met until Jake walked over to where me and peter were and pulled hard on peters hair, dragging him over to where Jack was standing. "You really think that I would let you two love bird share the hidden kiss? well if you did you thought wrong!" Jack said in a voice that made shivers down my back. 

Jack pulled on Peter's head as far as it would go and held a dagger to his throat. Peter let out a wail that made the room go quiet.

"Now what what my father couldn't finish I will!" Jack had just started to pull the knife when Arya flew up and detracted Jack while I grabbed his hand and bit it. His focus went from Ayra to me. With the other hand (that was on Peter's hair) and let go of Peter's hair and grabbed mine. "You stupid girl..." Jack then slammed me down on the floor right beside Peter.

I looked into those green eyes of his once more.

Peter looked at me and smiled he held my hand in comfort. 

"Peter..." My voice sounding scared but fears I continued, "I really want to not die." he smile had ran away and all that was left was emptiness. "Ashley, to die would be an awfully big adventure." Peter and me looked up in to Jack's red eyes that Hook once had. Jack replied with a dagger plunging towards us. 

Me and Peter closed our eyes.

When we opened our eyes Jack was holding the dagger to his chest. Me and Peter looked around all of the lost boys had their hats off.

We sat up and looked over and What we saw I couldn't explain. 

"Oh my lord" my eyes were wide 

"What happened to Arya?" Peter looked at Jack and then looked at Arya who was lying on the ground and right beside her was her wing.

Her wing.

she had jumped in front of us at the last minute.

"Arya... why did you...." Peter's voice quivered for he knew her fate after this point. Arya would become a person. Not a person like you and me but, a little person. 

I picked up Arya. Her wing vanishing before everyones eyes. Including my own. I heard a wiper for across the room. I turned for it was Tinkerbell crying on Zinc's shoulder. I turned back to Arya who was sitting cris-crossed on the palm of my hand and her hands barred in her hands. "Arya are you alright?" my focused on were her wings use to be, there in the place of her wings were cuts. "He cut my wings!" she shouted "Now I will never fly again!"she barred her face in her knees.

"Arya you don't have to cry because maybe the older fairy, Queen Clarion, can give you wings" 

Arya looked at me like i was crazy "Ashley do you think that she would just give me the wings?!" her voice was getting louder as she continued "Well I'm sorry to bust your bubbles but she won't and I'll be a little person forever!"

She finally looked up at me 

"You don't know what it is like knowing that you'll be a little person forever!" she finally looked up at me 

"You don't know what it's like to feel the wind in your hair and then all of a sudden you can't even fly the next thing you know" I stared back at her "No I don't know what it is like." I paused and looked at peter then looked back at Arya."I've always wanted to be apart of something bigger and now I am"  I could feel everyones eyes on me.

 "I have family that I had back in Huntsville, Texas." 

"No!" I turned and I saw that Jack was plunging towards me once more with a dagger in his hands. That had once clipped the wings of Arya.Peter put his dagger in the place of me.

"Lay one hand on her, and I'll cut your two right arms off and feed them to the alligator" peters eyes were red. 

"Pan..." peter looked over at Jake. 

"what do you want?" Peter started walking toward Jake replied "I want you...." He paused "To fight" He paused again "With me!" Jake then grabbed a sword  which didn't compare to Peter's dagger to win. "Peter!" I shouted Peter turned and I threw a sword to him. As Peter turned around Jake then had almost cut Peters arm off. Peter fought back almost immediately. If Peter would have never deflected the sword he would be in pieces by now. "Peter look out!" I screamed as Peter turned around I could see Jake get something wooden. Then I looked more closely at it and saw it was the wooden bat from earlier. Jake then thrusted the wooden bat at Peter and Peter turned just as it was about to hit his head. Peter caught the bat in mid air. Jake let out a small screech because Peter was twisting the bat . Jake dropped to his knees. 

Just then there was a loud clapping behind him.

He turned "Well done" Jack said he motioned for Jake to come and sit beside him.

My eyes were deceiving me.

"Ashley" Jack said "We have a surprise for you, Bring them out!" He ordered