chapter 6: plan into action

Jack then turned to me and while he was doing that I saw peter over by the shelf "Arya"she was weak by the sight of her on the pillow you would think she'd be dead. "What did you do to her!" he screamed at Jack "I hung her by her arms and made her stand on a piece of ice trying to see if she would balance..." there was a long pause peter tried to fly off with her but Jack stopped him.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you" Jack grabbed peter by the leg and pulled him back by his leg. Ayra hit he floor with a thud.the pillow in peters hand still. I saw tears rolling Arya's face. She moaned in pain. I had now realized that the door had been open the whole time peter had been here. I have to go and get to that door I thought over and over in my head. I then spit out the gag in my mouth out and screamed hoping no one would look up. And just as I was about to bite Jack's hand and run The lost boys ran in and so did Tinkerbell flew over to Ayra.

I bit Jacks hand and ran towards the lost boys. Tinkerbell and Arya joined. "Well, Well, Well, if it isn't the lost boys" Jack snarled "The fight is over Jack" my mind moved my lips and I mange to quiver out all of then words. "We an't through yet" He then ran over where me, Arya, Tinkerbell, and the lost boys were, Dogging every swing that peter swung at him. "The fight an't over til i say it is over!" Jack screamed. Jack grabbed me and threw me to the ground. never had i been thrown down with anger.

"Peter" ran and kneeled beside me. my head throbbing from the pain Then all of a sudden i hear a russuling from the cabinet behind me. Just then what looked like peter fell out of the cabinet. But this time it was the real peter and this i knew. Because as soon as had fell out i noticed his dirty blond hair and not brown eyes but green. this had surprised me and scared me a little.the one i thought was peter went over by Jack. Jack put his hand on "Peter's" shoulder.

"I see you have met  my son, Jake." i looked at peter who had been still tied up and gaged. I then grabbed the dagger out of the pouch and cut him free. He sat there with me while we looked at Jake like he was the prey and we were the predators.