Chapter 8: Captured

My eyes stared at the men as they went to go and get what Jack was telling them what to do. Peter walked over to me. He looked into my eyes and nodded. I looked over at Jack once more, "Whats taking so long!" Jack said just then I saw what felt like a dream... for it was my mom and dad. Mom was tied up and gagged. Dad was chained, blind folded and gagged. They were wearing in thier night clothes, as if they were caught in the middle of the night and forced them on the ship. "Bring them over here!!!" just as they were told the minions brought my mom and dad over to jack.

"Let them go Jack! Its not them you want it's me!!" My eyes stared to tear up.

I started towards them but someone grabbed my arm.

I turned.

It was peter.

"Ashley" He whispered I tried to get my arm loose. It wouldn't budge. He continued "We have to get everyone off here or else we are going to die and so is everyone else." I couldn't look at him tears streaming down my face.

"I have to save my parents." I then looked him, his eyes beaten and tired.

"We need to go!" he said firmly

"I HAVE to save them" I said in a worried voice

"We have to get out of here now! We'll come back for them later" He finally yanked me hard enough that when I went it wasn't willingly

"I'll come back for you!" I screamed as I went with Peter and the rest of the crowd.

As soon as we arrived in the underground tree house I cried my eyes out

"We'll find your parents back Ashley" Nibs said as he was rubbing my back, "Ya we'll save them" Brandon said it seems like he didn't speak much. Never have my parents been this far away from me. Never. 

"How do you think we are going to get them off the ship hmm?" my eyes red with adrenalin.

"We'll find away" Peter said "Come on!" we flew off out of the tree and on the way to Jack's ship

"Your dreaming" I tell myself and closed my eyes "Your dreaming this an't real" I open my eyes and smelled the ocean air. And knew I was still there. Still in Never land.

 "What are we going to do?" my voice not up to what was happening "We" Peter pulled out a map and stuck a dagger in the edges. "We are going to the lost cave where we will get the voodoo man to make hooks body come body as old as it would be today" Peter ran his fingers through the path that we were going to take.

"Will it work?"i asked 

"it just might" Peter and me turned, there was a dark figure in the doorway "Who are you?" Peter reaches for the dagger but it wasn't there.

"Looking for this?" the dark figure was holding up what looked like a dagger.

"What do you want from us?" i said my voice horse and weak. 

the figure started walking towards us.

"I want to join you" the figure replied.

"What makes you think that we would let you join our group?" peter asked, the figure came into the light. It was Jake! why was he wanting to join our group? why was he even here?