chapter 4: pixie hallow

As we gliding through the air the warmth of his hand on mine made me feel safe the whole flight there. we had finally arrived just as Tinkerbell and Zinc were leaving. and right behind them was Arya. She had beautiful long brown hair that went all the way to her knees. Her green eyes shimmered of the glow of the sun. her wings were just like her mothers but wasn't. i was amazed by how big she was.

"how do you do?" Arya said with her hand out ready for me to shake. I observed her tiny hand as if it was a bug. "good and you?" i looked at her as if to say look how much youv'e grown. "so" peter goes and puts his hand on Arya's shoulder."Arya, do you want to go see the lost boys?" peter looks at Ayra as if to answer. "sure" she answers in a bored kinda tone. She gave her mother Tinkerbell a kiss on the cheek and gave her dad Zinc a hug and went with us. "Come on you guys" she had at least a two minute head start . That and she was use to peter taking off after her. She looked back and motioned for us to come.

"Coming" peter shouted after her. He grabbed my hand once more and we flew over to where Arya was. The others fallowed. Just then I see a shadow. I thought it was peters because his shadow fell off all of the time he had even told me. Then i look again and peter's shadow was right beside mine holding my hand. I saw the shadow didn't look like peters at all it looked like Right Handed Jacks shadow i turned around slowly and there holding up a wooden baseball bat was Right Handed Jack.

"Look out peter!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. Jack hit peter. "Peter!" I screamed "Don't worry you'll be fine" snarled Jack as he rubbed one of his right hands across my left cheek, "Get him on the boat!" Jack snapped "Take the two boys and the girl. I'll get ....Her. Now! we havn't got all day! grab the Fairy! Go now!"he boarded me aboard the boat. The conditions of the boat surprised me.

I guess they had forgotten that peter can fly because he flew up and was uncut along with Justin, Brandon, and Amber. Everyone could fly off and warn Tinkerbell about Right handed Jack kidnapping Ayra and me. "Run peter!" i mange to say be fore they gagged me with a clothe that i had no idea were it had been. They lock Arya in a box that you can see through, until they wanted to do something with her.