Chapter 14 - Faith

heeseung pov:
i heard jake called sunghoon i think he needed to warn him because he was the last one who was with jake, they will think they kidnapped him.

i heard he called for a private jet.

"guys!" jay shouted

they were gathered at the living room

"jake your father texted sunoo" ni-ki spoked

jake took the phone and read it.

"sunoo i know you're together, if you don't bring jake back to me i will kill your dad." jake covered his mouth in shook.

this is what his afraid of, his friends getting involved.

"jake don't worry i will call backup for them" sunoo said also worried

"don't worry we will figure this out together" jungwon said

"call backups and send them silently to the Kim's" ni-ki spoke to the phone.

jake was worried about everything that's happening.

jake walked away and heeseung run up to him.

"jake don't worry i will call for mens, it will be alright" he comforted

jake smiled "promise me you will wait for me when this drama is done okay?"

heeseung was confused "yes i will always wait for you" he didn't understand but he had a bad feeling about his sentence.

and he was right.

when it was 12 am jake snuck out.

He smiled at sleeping heeseung. "I'm sorry but i can't loose anyone i love because of me" a tear fall.

he looked back at the house in the jet window and took off.

"i trust you" he closed his eyes and cried.

.......

he arrived and took a deep breath and went inside the mansion to see his dad smirking.

"glad you chose wisely son" Mr. Sim smirked.

:flashback:

jake was worried and fear overcome to his mind.

"Jake you need to do something, you created a drama that could affect your friends lives" he hit himself and cried.

he reached for his phone and saw someone texted.

"Jake honey come home, we miss you" he was shaking at he know who it was.

"you don't want to hurt your friends because of you"

"they will suffer if you don't come home now"

"you can come home or make your friends die in front of you. choose wisely my son"

jake was shaking and crying, he fall into the ground as he was silently crying.

:end of flashback:

jake gulped and was clenching his fist.

"you know if you didn't run away this wouldn't had happened" Mr. Sim chuckled and came forward to him.

"why did you run away" Mr. Sim slapped him hard that made hem fall to the ground.

"is it because of him?" Mr. Sim showed Jake a picture of Sunghoon in his house.

Jake's eyes grew and he was on his knees crying.

"D-Dad please don't do anything to him, please i will do anything just please don't" jake looked up at him with tears in his eyes.

"well you should have think about that when you run away" Mr. Sim kicked his chest.

jake groaned in pain "dad please don't get them involved please i beg, i will do anything i promise, i will study hard and become your Ceo" he said while trying to get up.

Mr. Sim smirked "Good boy" and he kicked him again and he coughed many blood.

the maids was worried but if they will help him they'll loose their job.

"you all want to help him!? help him and you all will be dead" Mr. Sim shouted and all the maids and guards looked down.

"carry him to his room, fucking disgusting" Mr. Sim ordered the guards and they helped jake to walk.

"sir are you okay?" the guards questioned him as he laid in his bed

jake smiled in pain, "I'm fine, don't help me please"

the guards was so worried at him, he was the only one who treated him like a family despite being rich.

jake looked at his dark room only light can be seen in the big window

he smiled at the moon and a tear rolled down.

"I'll save you, but who would save me?"

he broked down and looked at his phone

he stared at heeseung and his picture together

"i trust you"

he then drifted to sleep.