Chapter 17- Confused?

the next day, jake was thinking of a plan.

he was blankly staring at his favourite book

"since we're going to get married i can't say no to that, hmm why not act it out"

"aha!" he stood up, he could see a light bulb up in his head

"i should do that" he snap his finger

"but what if i can't make it, what if he tries to kiss me, I would throw up in front of him" "aish ottoke"

he just didn't knew what to do, at this point he wants to give up. he knew marriage is a serious decision to do but they don't love each other well except Yeonjun.

he looked out the window and saw how beautiful the sun is. he smiled.

someone knocks on the door and he straight up right away.

"sir your fiancé is here" the secretary said and Yeonjun went in.

he rolled his eyes at him and Yeonjun smiled dearly at him.

"hi my wife" as he sat down on his bed.

"what now?"

"why are you so moody, I'm trying to be the best husband here" he rolled his eyes.

"Yeonjun do you not want this wedding to stop? we don't love each other" the aussie looked at him.

he sighed and stood up.

the austrilian backed away a little, yeonjun grabbed his shoulder lightly.

"jake i know you don't love me, but i love you and i want to win you" he stared

"yeonjun you almost raped me!" he shouted and stood up.

"that was a mistake, I'm so sorry for that jakey"

"that fucking mistake gave me traumas do you know that!?" his eyes started tearing up

"look jake believe me or not but i have a disease okay?" "i had it since i was born, i am still taking medication. that day i lost control and couldn't help myselft"

the austrilian couldn't believe it at all.

"you can come with me if you want to see if I'm taking medication, forgive me please."

he knelt down, the aussie didn't have the heart to forgive now.

"stand up please" he said grabbing his arms up.

"about the first meeting last week, what was that? you almost raped me again" he confronted

"that day was also the first time i didn't go to my therapist and doctor, i was so tired of always drinking medicines, i am really sorry jake please believe me" he looks sincere

suddenly jake remembered his plan minutes ago, he didn't knew what to do else so he followed his instincts. he grinned

"okay don't cry, i believe you" he said and hugged him

yeonjun was shook how fast he was forgiven

"really? i promise you to treat you right again my wife" he smiled and the aussie faked smiled back.

......

heeseung pov:
i will save you jake, that's what I'm thinking since that day and I didn't even made progress.

i sighed and kicked my furnitures.

i tried calling him again but looks like his phone shutted down.

arghh i need to move fast.

....

jaeyun was reading and he could see yeonjun staring at him.