Chapter 20 - Light

jake pov:
i woke up at a blurry vision of light, i saw a boy and it was clear this time.

the boy was sobbing at a park, the park was peace and quiet.

to the point all you can hear is his sobs and the sound of the sea and leaves.

i was by at a tree and my pov is i can only see his back.

i stared as a boy approached him, he sat beside him and smiled. i can see the boy was calming, at first i thought that they were friends because of the way the boy calmed and started smiling again by just the presence of the other boy.

but turns out they're not.

"when you feel down just blow this balloon, put all your problems in."  the boy stared at him with puffy eyes.

"like this" , the boy was blowing the balloon and he eyed the boy to do the same.

he did the same thing and as it reached it's limit, the boy again spoke breathing for air.

"then you release it"    "ready? 1, 2, 3!"

and they released the balloons and flew to the sea, they both giggled.

"how do you know that type of technique?"  the latter asked.

he smiled and stared at the sea, he was silent but after seconds he spoke again.

" i learned it by myself"   he looked at the boy.
"  your parents must be so loving back home"  the latter was amazed at the boy who just showed up minutes ago.

"home?  i thought home was a place that could comfort me and will never treat me like I'm alone. but i have one if you're worried, i just couldn't even call it home anymore."  he stared at the sea and just smiled.

he hugged the younger. "I'm sorry you felt that way. " , the younger hugged back and smiled.

they stood up and face the tree jake was standing, he gasped as he saw the faces.

i-it was...

him.

  the boy at his side, he couldn't  recognise the face but he was familiar.

.....

jungwon and the others stared at the two boys lying in the hospital beds looking lifeless.

"look at them suffering together, and resting together" jungwon quoted, they were sitting on the couch talking.

"they deserve each other" jay quoted.

" i can always remember he always cries when it's raining, he was begging for someone in his breath not to leave." the american remembered the time they were in the age of 11.

" jake also was beginning to have nightmares
and he would wake up crying. i just thought of the car crash he got through when he was a kid. " sunoo covered his mouth.

they think it was all coincidences, they think they met before they were teens.

hee groaned and slowly opened his eyes, he heard a lot of running sound and he gasped and stood up right away.

" Hee? You're awake! " ni-ki shouted but the teen was looking around nervously.

"Jake? Where's he?" he gulped and saw the other bed was empty.

they all looked at each other, "where is he?" heeseung was tearing up.

"Ya! calm down, he woke up minutes ago and he wanted to take a fresh air so Taehyun strolled him outside." sunoo shook his head and giggled.

" hey stop worrying" jay patted his back and hee smiled.

...

heeseung was looking for Taehyun and Jake, he was wearing an arm supporter and was busy eyeing people.

he stopped and saw the man in a bench wearing a bandage in his head and all over his body.

he walked fast and approached Taehyun first, he signaled him that he can take jake as Taehyun gaved them space.

jake was just staring at the sea with the reflection of the sun sparkling in his eyes, his hair swayed like the trees was blown by the fresh breeze.

he sat down beside him, he took his hand and looked into his hazel eyes as he faced him.

"hi" he smiled tears was forming in his eyes.

the aussie smiled.

"you still look beautiful my love" the latter complimented the teen full of bruises.

he laughed and a tear strolled down.

"you waited", the latter squeezed the others hand.

"and you came back" he touched softly the latter's pink cheeks as a tear strolled down again.

jake hold the latter's hands in his face and snuggled into it.

the elder was tearing of joy, he missed him so much.

he was so inlove with him, he knew the very first they met.

"Tu es si jolie mon amour" the latter murmured in his breath and was just staring at the boy infront of him.

The boy heard and smiled at him, they stared as if they're in their own world.

" don't do anything like this again, i can't loose you ever." he kissed the latter's soft hands.

a tear strolled down and he smiled.

they cuddled and was enjoying the calming scenery.

their friends watched them from afar and they were full of "awes".

jay back hugged jungwon and snuggled in his warmth.

"i love you wonie",  "i love you more" they exchanged as they're tearing up at the teens hugging.

sunoo was sniffing and was just overwhelmed at the two.

Ni-ki noticed and intertwined their hands tight, he smiled and kissed their hands.

"at the end of the day of darkness, light always find it's way back to you".