Chapter 28 - Could it be?

guards and maids was at the gates and doors as they welcomed jake and heeseung.

"good evening sir!" they bowed politely.

heeseung just raised his eyebrows as he walked fast while jake run to catch up with him.

"ethan" he called the latter as they entered the mansion but he immediately run upstairs

that left a pouting jake looking at him from above.

he decided to follow him up, and negative thoughts keep lingering his mind that he don't want.

"ethan" he called softly as he open slowly their bedroom and saw heeseung on his computer doing something.

his face was frowning with a little pout as he aggressively hit the keyboard as he type.

jake was scared of this kind of side of heeseung, he was shaking slightly but he managed to talk to him.

"please don't be jealous" he said with a low sweet voice.

"i'm not" the latter coldly replied.

"then why are you avoiding me?" jake pouted looking cutely at the latter.

"saids who?" he simply replied.

"ethan c'mon what's wrong" he asked sincerely.

"jake you clearly know what's up, stop being dumb cause you're not" he said clicking and pushing the buttons of keyboard hard.

jake flinched at every time hee would do that as he fiddled his hands.

"ethan i don't understand you at all" he said with seriousness.

"fuck it jake are you cheating on me?" he confronted stooding up from his chair aggressively staring at the younger that made him back away a bit.

"what?" he said cluelessly.

"cause you have been talking with that damn guy you said his a worker well clearly not, you're more excited to talk to him than me" hee yelled uncontrollable.

jake's eyes formed tears that he's trying to hold from falling, he was slightly shaking as he can't believe hee would think that he can cheat.

"don't you trust me?" he said as tears finally fall down his cheeks.

"answer my question, are you fucking cheating on me?" hee yelled.

"so that's what you thought of me, that's what you look at me. hee do you ever question why i chose you instead of taehyun?" jake said as he stared at him.

hee became silent just staring at the younger who's in tears.

"you were bad to me, taehyun was good. you were a fucking bully, taehyun wasn't. you were a wreck when i chose you so what makes you think i would cheat when in the first place i chose you not just you but all your flaws" jake said tearing up.

hee became silent.

"who told you to change me? I'm a wreck i have always been, you think you changed me? " hee said grabbing his shoulders squeezing it.

"then bullshit hee, i love you and i am willing to jump of a train just for you but i guess you wouldn't do the same. if we don't have trust, we don't have anything" jake said as he walked out running while crying.

hee was left their staring at the spot of the younger, while regretting what he did.

he snapped as he grabbed his hair and run to find the younger.

jake pov:
i can't believe he could say that to me, the one i trust the most and the one i love.

he open his phone and realized they have to take off by midnight and it's already 10:00 pm.