Chapter 15 - Helpless

heeseung pov:

i woked up at the sunlight peeking at my face, i stretched and went to hug jake.

my side was empty, i stood up and immediately understood he left without telling us.

i saw his bags was not here anymore.

"fuck" i runned down the stairs with my phone in my ear.

"send a private jet"

"dude what's with rush early in the morning" ni-ki rubbed his eyes coming out of their room as he heard noises.

"guys! jake flew back"

jungwon and sunoo runned and was damn worried.

"what!? and you didn't noticed?" sunoo said while busy dialing for someone in his phone

"jake must be in danger now" jungwon's eyes formed tears and jay hugged him.

"I'm going" heeseung declared

"if he touch him again I'll never hesitate to declare war." he said and went upstairs to pack

sunoo was grabbing his hair and looked down.

"babe it's okay trust him" ni-ki comforted sunoo

"i need to save him, I'm coming with heeseung" jungwon stood up

"hold up jungwon you can't go" jay stopped hi

"we will all go" jay declared and they run up to heeseung

"we will come with you" he smiled and went to the jet.

"send men to the Sim's" heeseung clenched his fist

"i will never let you go again, never."

.....

jake woke up by a flash of water in his face.

"wake up punk" it was the Men of his father.

jake gasped and groaned at his chest.

"dress up you will go for business" Mr. Sim glared at him from the door.

he stood up with wabbly legs and went inside the bathroom.

he looked at his face full of bruises and touched it.

"you still look pretty jake" he comforted himself a tear crept on his eyes.

his head was hurting again and his vision became blurry "ahh!!" he tried to snap out and eventually he managed to came back to his clear sight.

"what's taking so long!" Mr. Sim shouted and Jake moved faster.

he wore a wide turtle neck and coat to cover up bruises. some wide pants and sneakers.

he covered up his bruises in his face with a foundation.

he got down and his dad glared at him.

"great attachment, now come on" Mr. Sim shouted and they entered the limo.

......

they arrived at a large mansion it wasn't familiar to him.

he was trembling badly and his chest waa hurting.

"you better not embarrassed me" Mr. Sim whispered with a husky voice. Jake then straight up.

"ahh Mr. Sim finally nice to meet you again"

"nice to meet you again Mr. Choi"

jake backed away a bit "choi!?"

he remembered someone and boy he knew he wasn't mistaken he saw the boy named Choi Yeonjun the one who attempted to rape him.

he was a bit older, jake was 11 and he was 15 when he attempted to raped him. he was shouting for help but they were at his room with guards outside.

but Taehyun saved him that's why he owes Taehyun a lot.

"hello Yeonjun, do you remember jake?" Mr. Sim grabbed jake and pulled him forward

"oh yes sir i remembered my childhood best friend" Yeonjun smirked

jake was trembling, he wanted to disappear.

"Jake don't be rude and say hi to Yeonjun or should i say your future husband" Mr. Sim glared at him

The austrilian was shook "future!? husband!!??". "a fucking rapist?"

"h-hello yeonjun" he avoided eye contact

"jake grew up really pretty and tall" Mr. Choi complemented

Mr. Sim chuckled  "how about we discuss this marriage in the dining area" Mr. Choi suggested and they followed.

Yeonjun came closer to him and whispered "i missed you cupcake" and winked

jake was really about to punch him in the face.

.....

they finally landed and they prepared what they need to prepare.

"I'm coming jakey don't worry" he kissed the necklace.

he tracked jake's location and was shook because jake was not in his home, he was in the Choi's mansion.

"wtf are you doing there?"

he tried to call jake but he didn't picked up.

"jake why aren't you picking up"

...

"they look cute together" Mr. Choi teased and Yeonjun was smiling while jake kept a straight face.

"the proposal will happen in two weeks, what do you think Mr. Sim?" Mr. Choi asked and jake was shocked they were planning this for a long time? and the fact his dad knew Yeonjun almost raped him.

jake stood up "please excuse me" and runned to a room balcony "excuse me" Yeonjun catched up with him.

jake was breathing heavily and broked down crying.

he couldn't believe his own father didn't hesitated to let him be married to someone who almost raped him.

Yeonjun closed and locked the door behind him.

and went to the boy who's hiding his face in his knees.

"baby" Yeonjun touched jake's hand that made him gasped and stand up.

"what are you doing here asshole don't touch me" jake angrily slapped Yeonjun's hands.

Yeonjun grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the bed, he pinned jake to the bed.

"let go of me! yeonjun please" as he struggled at his grip

"please be a good wife and obey your husband" Yeonjun started to kiss him in his neck

jake kick and kick but he was much stronger, tears was falling in his eyes

"don't please yeonjun" he said in his shaky voice

yeonjun stopped as he was already satisfied at the small progress he made.

he smirked to the boy who's red and tearing.

"will continue next time we meet my love" yeonjun winked and walked out

he crawled in his knees and was disgusted by himself.

"please help me" he cried.