Chapter 1 - Off To Camp Crystal Lake

-THE NEXT DAY-
Julie's friends, Laurie, Anna, Mark, Paul, and Will, were all shocked because of the terrifying news. "I can't believe she's gone", said Anna. The five friends stood in the hallways of Elm High School without saying a word. Once they got out of school they went to a restaurant and talked about it. Mark knew exactly who it was, he said, "It's Freddy..." "Who's Freddy?" replied Paul. Freddy Krueger, a man with a burnt face, a dark brown hat, a green and red sweater, and a glove with sharp blades, he feasts on killing innocent people." "That's terrible"' said Laurie. Will grabbed his computer and did research about Freddy. Then he said, "hey guys, check this out. It says that some guy named Fred Krueger was burnt by parents, and he gets revenge on their children, look it says here that we should try not to sleep, for he kills through our dreams." "So you're saying, what happens in our dreams happens in real life?"asked Anna." Yup , and it says here that they have some sort of pill that we could use. It's called the dream eliminator and it's located in Western Hills", said Will." Wait didn't that place shut down two years ago?" Asked Paul." Yeah." Said Mark." Hmm...look it says that Freddy Krueger's body was found in Camp Crystal Lake, but only his body not his head." Said Will." Then we're going to Camp Crystal Lake," said Paul." Why?"asked Will." Because we'll find more information about Freddy", said Paul."No way there's been tons of murders there too," said Will." What you scared?"Paul replied." Umm... No", said Will." Then?" "Ugh fine," said Will. "Well, let's go." Said Paul.