Chapter 7 - The Deal is Off

"We almost died there", said Laurie." Our plan didn't work," said Paul." Do you think Freddy will still leave us alone? I mean, we did what he told us to", Paul said." Hopefully", replied Laurie.

- LATER THAT NIGHT -

Laurie was getting ready to go to bed, because she thought that Freddy would leave them alone again.

- 1 AM -

One, two... Freddy's coming for you... They were WRONG." Laurie... Laurie...", whispered Freddy." Nooooooo! Please leave me alone", yelled Laurie." Now... Why would I do that?" Asked Freddy." BECAUSE, WE DID WHAT YOU TOLD US TO DO, WE USED THE TRANQUILIZER ON JASON FOR YOU TO "KILL" HIM!" Laurie Yelled." Yeah, but I didn't kill him. BECAUSE OF THE "POLICE" YOU GUYS CALLED, THEY WOKE HIM UP. SO YOU ARE STILL GOING TO DIE!!", yelled Freddy. He slowly walked up to her she couldn't move, she was paralyzed. He carefully cut Laurie's hand." No, stop!", she yelled. Her hand was bleeding." WAKE UP!!", she screamed.
She then woke up on her bed." Okay... okay... I'm still alive." I need to call Paul.
RIIIINNNNGG... RIIIIIIINNNNGGGG.
The phone rang.
" Hello?" Paul answered." Paul... Freddy isn't leaving us alone." Okay I'll be at your house", said Paul.
Paul got in his car and drove to Laurie's house. When he made it to her house he knocked on the door. Laurie opened it, then she screamed and pulled Paul inside quickly. When he was inside, a machete stabbed into the door. Jason had followed them.