2.09

𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 "𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴" 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 | 𝟯𝟭

i knocked on the door for the third time as i waited on Shay , Nari mama to come to the door. i knocked again and she finally came to the door. "what took you so long ?" i mugged her grabbing Nari's bag out her hands.

"i was making sho her bag was together." she rolled her eyes fixing nari jacket.

"ion know why you do this you know she got clothes at my house." i slung the bag on my back.

"cause i can kingston , i love you baby." she kissed nari on the head

"love you too ma." nari hugged her before she ran out pass me to the car.

"i need to talk to you sunday when i drop her back off." i put my foot in the door to stop her from slamming it in my face.

"muhumm." she closed the door making me groan.

me and shay ended on bad terms because she cheated but some how some way it's my fault.

i sighed walking to the car , i put naris bag in the truck before getting in the car. "daddy what we doing today ?" she asked buckling her seat belt.

"going to the trampoline park with uncle freedom and jayden." i tickled her stomach before i started backing out.

"ok." she smiled and then she started playing with her fingers which mean something was wrong with her.

"what's wrong baby ?"

she looked back at nayla who was sleeping "do you love nayla more than me ?" she asked and i looked over she had tears in her eyes.

"no no baby" i shook my head. one thing i valued to do was to never put one child over the other. i also valued to never be a deadbeat. to be my daughters bestfriend no matter what and to always support them in their decisions.

"we'll how come she gets to stay with you all the time and i can't ?" she pouted.

"that's because nayla doesn't have a mama like you , she only has one parent which is me.you got blessed to still have your mommie and me and your mommie have to share you because we love you soooooo muchhh." i reached my hand over wiping her face while still watching the road.

"oh ok i'm sorry daddy."

"don't be sorry im glad you're speaking your mind , i always want you to be truthful about your feelings no matter what." i grabbed her hand "and whenever you miss me open your locket on your necklace. im always there."

"i love you daddy and i love nayla too."

"i love you too baby and make sure you tell nayla when she wakes up." i chuckled as she kissed my cheek.

——-
"what's wrong with ya bruh ?" freedom hit my shoulder as he sat down beside me.

"nun." i shrugged watching the girls jump up and down. we were at the trampoline park.

"you lying nigga." he said and i sighed.

"today nari basically felt like i love nayla more than her , i talked to her bout and she's okay now but ion never want her feeling like that." i sighed. that shit weighing on me heavy.

cause i feel like i don't really get to spend enough time with nari. i only get her on the weekends and even though i stop by their house to see her everyday. we don't really get to bond because she have homework.

"told you to take her mama to court."

"i feel like i'm going have to now , which is so dumb. i feel like we can solve all this without having to deal with all that extra shit."

technically we was been supposed to go to court , but i had got some chargers pressed on me. so i had dropped the case cause it wasn't going help me nun. but now that them charges against me gone i might serve her again.

"you know she doing petty shir cause she still made about nayla." he stated which is true.

me and shay broke up and i went and found someone else who turned out to be Nayla's mom. we started dating and she got pregnant. honestly if she didn't die we would still be together.

"she fucked up our realtionship not me. and how you hating on a dead girl ? she need to grow up. even when Jania was here she was mad & jania minded her bidness." i sighed rubbing my hands down my face.

"you know we will never understand the female mind." he shrugged and the girls came running over.

"daddy we hungry." nari said jumping in my lap.

"ok , what y'all want ?" i helped nayla onto the bench.

"pizza !" nayla yelled and nari nooded her head agreeing.

"ok." i stood up. "where Jalen and Mari ?" i asked freedom.

"hell ion know." he shrugged

"nigga go find yo kids." i laughed slapping his head.

"ughhh i hate how sex can lead to lil gremlins ." he sighed standing up

"we going go to the food stand when they come back." i told nayla and nari and they nodded laying on my shoulders.

——
- sorry for late update & this short i just busy y'all.
- senior stuff , mr prom next month , work , school , doing stuff for college jeez 😩.
- anyways i'm working on longer chapter. just gave a lil insight on king y'all favorite.
- excuse errors i didn't proofread.