2.12

𝗞𝗻ò𝘅𝘆𝗻 "𝗞𝗲𝘆" 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 | 𝟭𝟴

"mane gon head Taniyah." I slightly pushed her out my way but I really wanted to punch her ass in the face.

"NO IM NOT GOIN ANYWHERE ! YOURE MY MAN AND IF I WANNA BE HERE WITH YOU I AM !" she yelled in my face. this bitch really blwoing my high.

"Taniyah please go the fuck home , you embrassing yoself real bad." I said pushing her back slightly once again and this bitch pulled her hand back and slapped me in my face.

I felt my cheek then look back up at her before I could open my mouth and say something Cali and Ken was dogging shorty. I knew Ken was going step behind me but Cali shocked me cause ion even pay her no attention.

" woah woah let her get up  let her get up." ted said holding the phone laughing.

nigga so childish.

"alright cool out ken." I grabbed her and pushed her in the house. cali ass drew her foot back and kicked shorty in the mouth and her tooth dropped on the porch. I hurry up and grabbed Cali ass before she kicked her again.

" DAMN !!!!!" the boys scream looking at Taniyah her swollen lip and her tooth on the porch.

"YALL SOME WEAK BITCHES HAD TO JUMP ME !" she yelled getting up.

" bitch ill fade yo ass one on one be fucking fr !" cali laughed swinging her feet as I held her in the air. I looked back and ken was trying to get out the house but Demon had her in a chokehold.

"come fade me then hoe." Taniyah said fixing her hair.

"bet" cali said trying get out my arms. "let me go" she said looking up at me.

damn shorty kinda fine.

I licked my lips and shook my head no and throw her in the house. "go home Taniyah." I signed standing in front of the door as cali pecked her head in between my legs.

"no let that bitch come fight" she said pacing back and forth. " LET THE BITCH COME FIGHT !" she yelled again

"you look bad bruh just go home deadass. we not together so stop doing shit like this." I looked down and didn't see cali head.

" bitch im here now please talk the same shit you was talking." cali said walking around the side of the house.

"what in the fuck" I mumbled

"nah just let cali beat her ass again , Taniyah think she unbeatable she then meet her match." ted said grabbing me from going down the steps.

"mane this shit is ghetto." I said sitting down on the steps. Taniyah can fight cant even take that from her and they did technically jump her so we going see how this boutta go.

both of them squared up like some niggas. reminding me of stormi ass. Cali swing first and Taniyah weaved it hitting her with a quick right. "OUU SHIT." ted said

cali spit to the side before smiling and rushing the fuck out of Taniyah. straight hits to the face each one connected making Taniyah stumble. Taniyah eventually caught her balance and picked Cali up slamming her making me jump up.

"hell nah no slamming off the hands." I said pulling them apart

"protecting yo lil bitch I see" Taniyah said laughing shaking her head.

cali punched Taniyah dead in the mouth "watch yo mouth bitch" she said and Taniyah swing back almost hitting me so I backed up. Cali weaved her ounch before hitting her with a fast left and Taniyah fell to the ground KO. cali stood over her and spit on her " that's for my sister bitch. long live D" she kicking her in the stomatch and walking away.