Chapter Two -Valtor's Mark

Emily's POV

We were all worried because if Andros was in danger that meant trouble for the oceans and the dimension but I couldn't worry because it was Stella's ball and I was going to finally be meeting you

"Daddy ."Stella says as she hugs a man with red hair and I note she got her hair from her mother.

"Daddy meet princess Emily of Argon."She said.

"It is an honor to meet you king Radius."I said bowing.

"The honor is mine Princess Emily."He said.

"Just call me Emily."I said.

"Okay Emily."I said.

I sensed a presence in the walls but I ignored it cause no one can get into the walls of Solaria.right?

I went to my room which honestly was so pretty but not as pretty as the one back home.

"Let me help you unpack."She said.

"Sure Stella."I said making her smile and we got my tiny amount of clothes to fit into this closet.She took me to the hall of universes and showed me the map and I saw where Domino was and I thought it would be prettier like Argon or Solaria.

"This ball is going to be epic."I said.

"It sure is."She said.

 As Stella goes about her gifts tome, Chimera calls her snooty and declares her despise for my best friend. It is then that her mother, Cassandra, calls out her to her and scolds her for her unladylike behavior. Though disapproving of her daughter's actions, she does agree and share the same angst against Stella. As they insult and look down on Stella, Cassandra tells her daughter that she is much more suited to be the Crown Princess of Solaria.I decided I hated them in that moment.

"Okay bitches no one cares."I said making them glare at me.

"Peasants don't glare at the Queen of Argon."I said making them gasp.

"My apologies."Cassandra said making me grin.

"As it should be."I said as we walked off.

Cassandra enters the gift room and greets Stella and I, hiding her intentions with a smile and a positive presence which I notice. After some small talk, Cassandra introduces Chimera to us, shocking us. Stella is  very furious for her loss during the shopping war with Chimera and proceeds to glare her down, Chimera then "offers" to give up her dress "willingly" to the Crown Princess, but Stella insults her and proclaims that she will not wear secondhand clothes, leaving Chimera furious, the two leaving in a huff, with Chimera swearing to ruin Stella's party .

"Try it bitch and I will execute you."I said.

"You can't ."Chimera said.

"yes I can I'm a future Queen and your a princess I outrank you."I said.

The next day, Stella awakens me at dawn and tells me they have to get ready – picking out the dress Stella's going to wear, doing her hair, make-up, and facial.

After that, the party begins .  Brandon,Sky ,Musa ,Aiden,Ethan ,Evan Techna and Flora arrive, without Timmy, Helia, Riven and Aisha. Techna explains that they still could not reach her and Brandon wonders where Stella is and I assure him that he will see her.

The party officially begins and King Radius gives his speech and welcomes back his daughter to the guests. And finally, he gives his long-awaited announcement – Solaria will soon have a new queen, Countess Cassandra. Though pleasant news to the civilians, it is an appalling discovery to us and the Specialists. Stella is very upset with news and unable to enjoy the party and honestly so am I .

The dance begins with father and daughter opening the ball making me smile.Stella falls to the ground in agony and finally transforms into a monster.

King Radius is still shocked by this and so am I  but we are still aware that this monster is Stella, IN some random mind change He  orders the guards to apprehend Stella and nothing Stella says will convince her father. The guards do as they are told, but the  Specialists and us  intervene. Chimera  convinces everyone that they are all part of this scheme.

While the Specialists deals with some of the guards, We try to lead Stella away with the guards chasing them. However, seeing as there are too many soldiers, it is decided that Brandon, Aiden and the rest head to the ship and wait for our signal to come and get us. We then head to the aviary tower with the soldiers in tow. Stella starts backing away and crashes through the window and beginnings plummeting rapidly towards the ground. Techna quickly puts up a shield to try and keep the soldiers at bay while I quickly dives out the window to save Stella.