Chapter Five -The sea of fear

Emily's POV

"Aisha I promise that Andros will have the full support of Argon after this mess

"Aisha I promise that Andros will have the full support of Argon after this mess."I said.

"Thank you Emily."Aisha said 

"Now let's go save the kingdom of the seas."I said making them smile.

I use my new power of wind travel to make us appear in Andros in less than 5 seconds.

"Good day your majesties I am Emily Princess of Argon and I'm here with my friends and your daughter to help out Andros ."I said bowing to them.

"Thank you princess but the help isn't needed."King Teredor said making me and the rest very confused.

"Well your highness you might not want our help or think you need it but quite frankly we aren't going anywhere.Come on ladies."I said to him as I turned on my heel and walked off.

At the bottom of the stairway leading to the palace, We reach the ocean. Aisha is disheartened at seeing her once beautiful ocean transformed into a filthy one. As Musa inspects the water, a weird looking mermaid   pops out from the water, startling her. Aisha informs us that this mermaid   is one of the ones Valtor had transformed, the proof is that she has the  Mark of Valtor.

"His name sounds."I said as I trailed off.

"Sounds what?"Aisha said.

"It sounds familiar I think I might have seen the mark in Argon's library about the destruction of a kingdom."I said as I subtly looked at bloom making them all realize which kingdom it was.

  Techna suggests trying to break the spell on a mermaid to see if we can remove the curse, and if successful, we can deplete his army and send him back to his prison. we try to transform and trap and try to break the curse.We try a convergence to break the curse but it only works for a split second and the cursed mermaid breaks free from our trap. The cursed mermaid then attacks Techna and is then driven away by Musa.

As We battle Valtor's magic, the Trix decide to appear and we  battle with the Trix having the upper hand. As we are fighting I note Valtor takes a certain interest in Bloom, feeling a sort of connection between them. Bloom successfully lands a hit on Icy sending her plunging towards the ocean but the latter saves herself by forming an ice platform on the water. And having enough of the Trix, We make a comeback in the fight.Aisha and i combine her morphix and my darkness to bind Darcy and Stormy but Icy injures Bloom.

As Icy keeps attacking us, We use convergence to defeat Icy. Once she is dealt with, we fly to Bloom and Aisha confronts Valtor. Valtor, not at all delighted by Aisha's confrontational attitude towards him, punishes her by taking away her sight and then disappears. When she wakes up, she is blind and cries hysterically.

"I have no words."I said sighing as Valtor got away.