Chapter Seven-The company of light

Emily's POV

We return to  Alfea from Andros

We return to  Alfea from Andros . Our nearby classmates are shocked and amazed to see Aisha  as an enchantix  fairy. Griselda  first scolds us , but notices that we are all upset.

 I ask for her help and Aisha opens her eyes allowing Griselda to see that she is blind. Griselda looks away in pity. We head to Faragonda's office which leads to an examination of Aisha's eyes. During this time, Stella and the  pixies rush to us  outside the door. Faragonda invites Stella in and the latter questions what happened to Aisha.

"Valtor cursed her to go blind."I said noticing no one wanted to say what had transpired.

 Faragonda reveals to Aisha that she can break Valtor's spell, and other equally powerful spells, by using her Fairy dust. With some guidance from Faragonda, Aisha uses her Fairy Dust for the first time and restores her eyesight. Aisha is overjoyed to be able to see again and share a group hug with us, until Griselda delivers ours  and the Pixies' punishment for leaving campus and lying. The punishment is to reorganize the restricted area of the library which is horrid.

"Hey Emily."Aiden says appearing .

"Hey Aiden what's up."I said.

"Well will you go to an Eraklyon ball with me?"He asks.

"Sure .When is it?"I asked.

"Saturday."He said.

"I will try my best to make it."I said kissing hi then going to the Library to start my punishment.

Soon a mysterious barrier is placed around Alfea. Faragonda calls a meeting to explain the reasoning for the barrier. She reveals that Valtor is a dangerous threat, thus a barrier was made to prevent any sort of attack. Because this barrier was placed around the school, no one may enter or leave without authorization from Griselda. After the meeting,We start our detention and are forbidden to use magic to reorganize the library.

We all work hard to finish, except Bloom . By Techna's calculations at the rate of their pace they should complete the work by next Tuesday, which means that they will miss Aiden's party that is on Saturday. Hoping to find another faster alternative so that they can attend the party, Stella opens a book with a genie in it. The only problem: it is the wrong book. The monster that resides in the book is let loose but we defeat it rather quickly and continue their work that just multiplies thanks to the monster.

"Guys I have something to show you."I said to them as Bloom had already left.I told them about the company of light and everything that surrounded or was included in Domino's destruction and the only had one word.

"Wow."They all said making me laugh