Chapter Eleven- A trap for fairies

Emily's POV

After the fight we head into the forest to see where Faragonda is but it gets troublesome cause we can't tell where they last were.Flora uses her nature powers and determines they last were at cloud tower which confuses me immensely.

At Cloud Tower, We run into a worried Mirta, who wishes to know what happened to Lucy and the other witches. With no answers, us  along with Mirta enter the school. We then stumble upon the witches, where they are in suspended animation to recharge their energy so that they can fight again which make me sigh.

We then hear some strange sounds and go out into the halls to check. We see the doors disappearing and are then surrounded by the 2 mean witches who tried to make us fail  , (both in their monstrous forms) and witches. We transform (minus Mirta) to defend ourselves.We take care of our threats. Mirta spots Lucy, but it was actually a trap which  is killing me.

Valtor then comes to battle us, and negates our convergence .We do not realize that it was not our convergence which was blocked, only our  ability to touch each another.After a heated battle between Valtor ,us  and the witches.  Valtor is informed  that  Griffin is trying to escape again making me smirk. He orders the witches  to deal with the Winx while he strengthens Griffin's prison bars. We eventually learn of what Valtor's spell actually does and so, We use convergence at a distance from one another thereby defeating the witches.

The only problem, a magical hand arises from the rubble and starts attacking us . While we flee, Mirta leads us  to safety in unconnected tunnels. We then hear something further down the tunnels and investigate it.We see Valtor strengthen Griffin's lock up spell,we remain hidden until the ugly asshole has left  and greet the school's headmistress. Once Griffin learns that Faragonda   is missing she tells us to seek out Cloud Tower's Guardians, for they hear and see everything that happens within the castle walls.

We find them eventually, but they are under Valtor's control. Then Aisha  uses her fairy dust to set them free. Gratefully, the Guardians tell us what happened to Faragonda.  Also, because of the decrease in negative energy,  Starla and Lockette were able to track down Faragonda. When we returned to the Pixies, we found Faragonda trapped in an old oak tree. We then promise Faragonda that they will save her.