Chapter Eighteen-The Red tower

Emily's POV

We decided to fight against Bloom since her and Valtor's Powers both came from the Dragon flame

We decided to fight against Bloom since her and Valtor's Powers both came from the Dragon flame.All of the spells worked making me sigh.

"Well they won't work Valtor is about 10 times stronger than Bloom."I said sighing.

"Let's go back to researching."Aisha said.

"Yeah I'll ask my mom about the flame she surely knows something." I said.

"Mom do you know how to defeat the Dragon flame?"I asked her as I used our mind link.

"The water stars in the red tower."She said.

"Thanks Ma'am love you."I said.

"Love you too kid."She said.

"Guys I know a way."

"What?"All of them yelled.

"The water stars in something called the red tower."I said.

"What the fuck is the red tower?"Stella said

"Wait I read about it.It's the entrance to the Golden kingdom."I said.

"That's great ."Musa said.

"Well there's a problem."I said.

"What's the problem?"Techna said.

"It is in the veil mist forest."I said making them groan.

"Well we've down more dangerous things."Flora said.

"Well let's call our boyfriends."I said making them sigh.

We called the boys and they weren't happy so they offered to come with us since all of us couldn't come we left Brandon,Riven and Helia back at red fountain.

  Ethan notices the navi-transmitter's readings are strange. It tells them that there is an empty void beyond the Barrier Mountains. In order to ensure that it is not broken, Aisha is sent to grab a new one in the supply bay.

She comes back with her Stalker and he claims he isn't working for Valtor.He might not be but that doesn't make him trustworthy so we decide to shackle him.In the forest,  the pixies were able to feel where the direction of the way to the Golden Kingdom and they are the only ones to know the way to the Tower. We continue their journey but the group is attacked by multiple long-eyed monsters. We pair off to deal with them.I'm paired with Aiden and Evan and we deal with them pretty easily.

"Hey where is Aisha?"I asked not seeing her but right like clockwork she came and it made me sigh in relief.

We  make our way to the base of the Red Tower. Here, the pixies stop; explaining that it is too dangerous for them and they also need to return to their village. Flora then proceeds to the tower's entrance and opens the locks. When she gets to the door with inscriptions on them, we are attacked by flying centaurs.