Chapter Twenty-Three-A New beginning

Emily's POV

Musa,Flora and Aisha went to patrol the forest while the rest of us helped with Rebuilding the school some against my wishes

Musa,Flora and Aisha went to patrol the forest while the rest of us helped with Rebuilding the school some against my wishes.Helia and Evan appear and tell us valtor has the boys on Andros  and if we don't come the boys will face the punishment.

"It's a trap but our boyfriends come first."I said making all of them nod.So we all head to andros with Helia,Nabu and Evan.

Once arriving on Andros, We discover that Valtor has reactivated the  element spell, as we  discover  Evan trapped in a wind funnel making me gasp.  Techna sends the rest of us through several transporter portals to split up and search for Valtor while she concentrates on saving Evam  . Meanwhile, Stella must hold back a deluge of water to keep herself and  Brandon from drowning, Musa must free  Riven from a statuesque state, and Bloom must brave a wall of fire to save  Sky and there's none about Aiden which has me a bit worried.

Meanwhile, in an abandoned cave filled with empty dungeon cells, Aisha, Flora, Helia,Nabu,Evan and I  discover the Specialists trapped in a lone cell, and  become confused when we found all of them , as we had just seen them up on the surface. As Aisha, Flora and I  summon their powers so we  can free the others, the impostor Specialists drop their disguises. Before too long, Tecna finds herself battling a wind monster, Stella a water monster, Musa a creature of pure earth, and Bloom a fire creature.

"What I'm going after Valtor?"I said making them look at me.

"What?No."Aiden says.

"Yes."I said making him gulp .

"Yes Ma'am."He said as he got out of my way and I attacked Valtor breaking his focus.

The girls all arrive and we launch a convergence which has no effect on him so i use a Technique which takes away a wizard's power soi he is weak and useless.He begs for his life but I use my fairy dust to destroy him.

We attend the party and I sigh knowing I have a year until I am queen so let's hope it is filled with relaxation but when has our lives been normal.