0.1 what can i get you?

—𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙄 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐? || 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭 {💋} ''

( italics is Rue speaking )

Valentine Smith, well, is a nobody. I never really heard of the girl until the day she walked into M'ckays. From what I've heard, Valentine is normal. Decent grades, decent family, everything is decent.

Valentine had a messed up family, her mom was always yelling, cussing hitting. Her dad was always at work, never really wanted to have anything to do with them.

Her sister was a sell-out, Valentine didn't like her sister. She thought that her sister was rude, and talked too much. She hated people who talked too much for no reason.

Growing up she had many thoughts, negative thoughts. She was so quiet, barely spoke a word because she was always thinking.

Once it hit 7th grade, everything kinda went downhill for her. She didn't care about her looks, social life. All she did was stay in her bubble.

Some of the things Valentine liked to do was, write, read, debate online with random people, and online shop but not wear anything.

To sum it up, she's boring, kinda a mystery. Never did drugs, and a virgin.

"Oh gosh," I yelped, scanning through all the online clothes I bought the month before

"Oh gosh," I yelped, scanning through all the online clothes I bought the month before. I don't know what I was thinking.

In the 7th grade, I made a list, the 7th thing on that list was to come out of my shell. I've avoided that for the past years, but once I scrolled through Instagram I realized how boring my life was.

I didn't want to spend most of my life regretting the things I could have done in my prime, so now before school starts I want to make a new version of myself.

Or maybe I could just continue to be myself...

No, no, I'm gonna do this.

My newly french tip nails ran across the sage green dress, the two straps on the elbows made of thick black material. It all seemed so, bare. I wasn't used to showing skin, I know I'm not ugly or anything. But damn.