0.3 unlock it

VALENTINE'S EYES SHUTTERED BACK AND FORTH IN BETWEEN THE CLASS.

Times like this she wished she was homeschooling again, because this wasn't for the weak. Her head slumped against the desk closing her eyes, already off to a bad start academically.

She felt taps on her shoulder, her head moving up faster than light thinking it was a teacher.

It was Maddy Perez.

The Latino was sparkly as ever, her tan skin glowing from the school light. Having some type of skin made glitter on her from the way with every move something was shining off of her. Shoot, in all honesty Valentine once wanted to be a boy so she could date the girl.

"Hi?" Valentine questioned, voice groggy. Her tone came out more rude and 'not wanting to be bothered' than she wanted it to be.

"Oh," she mumbled, threatening to roll her eyes, "well I wanted to say welcome back, sorry if I interrupted your sleep there tho." Her jewelry moving with every movement of her wrist.

Valentines eyes brightened up. "N-no, I'm sorry for my tone just very bored. Thanks for welcoming me back." She explained herself quickly, at the end smiling warmly.

"Valentine," she reached out her hand to shake it from the girls desk, not knowing why she did that. Once  found out from her sister that it's humbling to pretend she doesn't know who popular people were she stuck with it.

"Maddy," there hands touched, her acrylic nails brushing against her wrist, golden chunky jewelry decorating her fingers. The dimple that caved into the girls cheek peaked out from her genuine smile. ( but in a matter of seconds going away back to her her RBF. )

"sooo...how does it feel to be back?" she asked, Valentine was confused on why she was sparking conversation. That just didn't seem like her character, well from her eyes since she didn't know her at all.

"It feels good, to see everybody 'nd everything. But I don't miss this." She motioned towards the classroom. Maddy nodding in agreement.

"Ladies!" There teacher snapped.

"Well, it was good talking to you." Valentine said, leaning back to her desk.

"you to."

Valentine's feet rested on the dashboard, car facing the front of the school building as cheese pulled  from the fronts of her teeth

Valentine's feet rested on the dashboard, car facing the front of the school building as cheese pulled  from the fronts of her teeth. Even tho she had the chance to socialize— she's rather eat the pizza in her car.

Her air conditioning blasted against her skin, golden jewelry scratching against the material of her car as she put the pizza box in the passenger seat. The girl wanted to go to the beach so bad, she needed a salt water facial again.