szn 2. #HOW TO STEAL A HEART

HOW TO STEAL A HEART !

.*ʚ🧁ɞ*.
𝐹𝑒𝑧𝑐𝑜/𝑓𝑒𝑚!𝑜𝑐

O. Valentine realized that she fucked up her life over wanting something that really wasn't that good. She wanted the life of Effy from Skins, or maybe even just popularity. But that came with a price. Before New Years she turned into a snake, the venom of drugs slithering through her veins every night as she snuck drugs in her house from the doe eyes of her parents. They knew their daughter was doing it, but at some point gave up. She would lay in her room and watch television, reality shows, and shit that wasn't beneficial. Going to school with a black hoodie and sweats in 90-degree weather, hating school but still going to graduate and get it over with. At some point, she stopped talking to Lexi, Rue, and Jules. Valentine was becoming a ghost in a woman's form.

00. The reason why she acted like this was unknown, people assumed it was the drugs but it was more than that. It was more than the white powder she sniffed every night, it was the white boy with the ginger buzzcut that ran through her skull before she went to bed. She missed him, she craved him more than weed, she misses his company, she missed the soft vanilla taste of his lips. Everything about him was intoxicating and she couldn't help but want to chase him back. Her thoughts ran to the days before the new school year, the innocence and pure bliss of her old teenage spirit haunting her in her dreams. One night she stared at herself in the mirror, body weak and limp, doe brown eyes staring at her naked skin. It shook her, everything inside of her coming out like the faucet of her sink.

000. That night she grabbed her dad's credit card off of the kitchen counter, storming out in the cloudy midnight sky buying 2 Ipecac to help her throw up. Pulling up to a local McDonald's buying a twenty-piece nugget and large fry, stormed back into her bathroom locking and closing the door. The plan was to force herself to throw up and let out all the drugs in her system until her gut was empty with air and random acids the human body makes. Popping the pill bottom open, swallowing them all. In a matter of 5 minutes, thick fluids of everything emptied out of her body. Head pounding in pain as she held on to her stomach, spitting out thick pieces of blood. 10 minutes after she laid down on the bathroom carpet, eating the food while crying. Valentine was ready for
change, she would change. Who knows.