Chapter 19: Party

Sakusa
°
°

I arrived to the party a bit earlier than expected.

It was being held in the big MSBY indoor hockey court building.

The music was loud and drinks were being poured.

Hinata and Kageyama were sitting in a corner just talking and enjoying each other's company.

When I found out that they were dating from Atsumu I felt so dumb for not realizing.

Ushijima and his plus one, Tendou Satori, were at the bar, also talking.

Bokuto and Akaashi were dancing together.

Suna was sitting on Osamu's lap on a couch at the back of the gym.

Motoya and Akagi were being all cutesy by the snack table.

Inunaki was tending to the bar while Barnes and Meian kept him company by chatting to him.

Everyone was just having a good time.

I was hanging out with Iwaizumi, Oikawa's boyfriend, on one of the couches when the door to the gym opened.

In walked Oikawa, who made his way over and sat down on Iwaizumi's lap before giving the latter a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, Tooru," Iwaizumi greeted.

"Mm... Hi, Haji, you look good in your costume," Oikawa replied.

Iwaizumi was dressed as a knight.

It looked good on him, I'll admit.

"You too, Tooru," Iwaizumi replied.

Oikawa was dressed as a prince.

I think he may have been a wizard?

Well, I don't actually know, but he looked good.

I sighed in single misery before deciding to ask about the person I wanted to see.

"Where's Atsumu?" I asked.

"Oh... He should be coming soon, he had a bit of a problem with his costume," Oikawa answered and I nodded.

A few agonizingly long minutes of Oikawa and Iwaizumi's flirting later, I heard the gym doors open again.

My attention immediately snapped towards them.

My eyes widened as my breath hitched.

Atsumu was... Gorgeous.