CHARACTERS

CHARACTERS:

Kim Moon Soo(Made up Character)

Kim Moon Soo a hard-to-get girl and also a very tough and strong girl, The most unique girl you have ever met but acts like a total simple girl. She comes from a poor family so she lives with her uncle who's so rich, that has a company. Since he doesn't have a daughter or a son, he treats her like one. Her Uncle later enrolled her into the super duper rich school, The Royals School.

Luhan

A rich boy who is also known as the 'Cute Prince' . Every girl will fall into his cuteness, he is also known to be very intelligent. His family owns a company, Han's Company.

Kai

Known as the 'Dark Prince'. He is a bully,a playboy, a rich guy and a heart rob or in other words a BAD BOY.

Kris

The 'Fashion Prince' , He's very insecure about his clothes. His family owns a factory that makes fashion clothes and they have a company that promotes it.

Chanyeol

An energetic, curious, and spoiled guy. He's a prankster, his partner in crime is Baekhyun. Takes advantage of their family's fortune.

Baekhyun

He's very caring to others he knows a lot about make-up, his specialty are 'eyeliners'. His family owns a Make-up factory and a shop.

Chen

The 'Perfect Prince', from his title he wants everything to go perfect. He has an attitude of being always grumpy. The next heir of his family's company.

Tao

He knows martial arts, he's very strong. He might be strong, but in the inside he is very soft. His family owns a company and their family has been known to be famous about martial arts.

D.O

The 'Sharp Prince' he is very sharp in almost everything, even in his looks. Their family are quite famous in culinary arts, they have a lot of restaurants in different places/countries.

Sehun

He doesn't care much about everything, but he loves bubble tea. Their family owns a wine company, They have exquisite wines.

Xiumin

He is very innocent, one of the best friends of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He is usually helping Chanyeol do some pranks too. He's very spoiled also, like Chanyeol.

Lay

The 'Forgetful Prince', Girls admired him for his singing and cooking but he just forgets about them. He is supposed to be the heir to their company, but they are doubting because of his memory loss.

Suho

The 'Rich Prince', his family's company is the richest of all Korea. Since he can have everything he wants, he is a spoiled brat.

THERE ARE ALSO MADE UP CHARACTERS HERE...