Chapter 27 - Volleyball

"I wonder where's Kai, he's not in here. I'm gonna go check the dressing room" Luhan said to himself. He heard a close of doors, turned around and saw Chen.

"Chen?"

"What? If your looking for Kai he's not here" Chen said, leaving.

"Your looking for Suho, right?"

"Yeah, isn't it obvious?" Chen said, sarcastically.

"Just asking" Luhan said.

"They might have gone somewhere already, after all its been awhile since Xiumin and the others took off" Chen said.

"Chen!" Someone shouted at the farther right of Luhan.

"Kai!" Luhan said, running towards to Kai, beside Suho.

"Chen!"

"What took you long?" Asked Chen to Suho.

"Well, just got some problems" Suho answered.

"Let's head back" Luhan said.

"Yeah, sure. I'm starting to get hungry" Kai said, The four of them headed back.

"Yo! Kai! What took you so long? You almost ran out of food!" Sehun said, placing his hand on Kai's shoulder.

"Looks like Kai is gonna eat some left overs!" Baekhyun said.

"You dawg?" Chanyeol added, then they all laughed.

"Aishh!"

"Don't worry, Kai isnt a dog!" Moon Soo said. "He's a maid right? A maid with ribbons on top of his head!!" Moon Soo joked and they laughed.

"Ya! Will you just shut up?!"

"You better stop chit chatting and start eating because your about to run out of food!" Sehun said, pointing at Luhan, Suho, Kai and Chen.

"Ya!" Kai said, heading over to the table.

"Moon Soo!! Let's swim!!" Shin Mi asked.

"Swim?"

"Yeah! I mean check out this pool!" Shin Mi said.

"Well...I'm not really.."

"Come on Moon Soo! It's gonna be awesome!" Chanyeol said, taking off his clothes.

"Ya! Chanyeol not in public!" Moon Soo said, covering her eyes.

"Park Chanyeol! Have some respect!" Shin Mi said, covering her eyes.

"Excuse me! I'm wearing a swimming attire!" Chanyeol stated. Shin Mi and Moon Soo opened their eyes and looked at Chanyeol.

"And since when did you wear swimming attire?" Lay asked.

"Well, You always got to be prepared!" He said, hanging his clothes in a chair. "Boy scouts let's go!" Chanyeol added, Baekhyun, Sehun and Xiumin followed him, they all jump in the pool together. The water splashed as they jumped, Moon Soo and Shin Mi got wet.

"Ya!" Shin Mi complained.

"I'm going in" Moon Soo said, taking off her clothes.

"Wh-What? M-Moon So-Soo" Shin Mi said, stuttering. "Ya turn around!" Shin Mi said, telling the boys.

"Don't worry Shin Mi, I'm well prepared as well" Moon Soo said, then they all looked at her and saw her in swimming attire.

"Ahhh...okay" Shin Mi said, with relief. "Wait..what?! You were just hesitating awhile ago!" She argued.

"Well, I thought you wanted me to wear a bikini or something. All I got is this swimming shirt and shorts" Moon Soo explained.

"Oh..I wasn't going to make you! I brought the same attire as well! Shirt and shorts" Shin Mi said.