Chapter 25 - Team Work!

"That's my story!" Baekhyun ended.

"Ours is totally cool! Suho's story is really short!" Xiumin said.

"Ya! Ours is concise!" Suho replied.

"You guys really need backup? You really called Kai and Lay to go here? Tsk!" Chen said.

"The plan was a success! Since our faces were already known by the guard we need a fresh one! So I called Kai and Lay here! Kai introduced Lay to the guard to distract him, since Lay is a forget guy the guard got to answer all of Lay's questions. Which brings us to Kris,who we called" Baekhyun summarized.

"How about that? Concise enough, Mr.President?" Baekhyun added.

"Tsk!"

"How did we get in again, Baekhyun? I forgot" Lay asked.

"You asked the guard if you could get in, Since he can't take you anymore, He let you and Kai in" Baekhyun answered.

"Oh, yeah...I don't remember.." Lay replied.

"Story times over boys, You come here and help" Moon Soo said.

"But we came here to eat" Chanyeol said.

"And play!" Xiumin added.

"Well, Why don't you go OUTSIDE, Buy some snacks and play?" Moon Soo said, scaring them.

"Fine!" Chanyeol pouted.

"What do we need to do?" Lay asked.

"I kinda need help over here, So why don't you help me, And you leftover boys go and help Shin Mi and D.O?" Moon Soo said.

"Nah, We're too many, You can't use all of us! So I'm just gonna sit here and sleep" Chanyeol said.

"That's why I'm gonna divide you by group" Moon Soo said handing out a paper.

"Team work!" Moon Soo said, leaving.

"Tao! I'm leaving you in charge!" Moon Soo said, leaving with Lay.

"Baek, who are you with?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"Well, let me see...I'm in the organizing section...My teammates are Chen and Luhan...?"

Leader : Tao

Organizers: Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan

Entertainers: Kai, Suho

Designers: Kris, Jun, Jin, Sehun

Cleaners: Xiumin, Chanyeol

Chefs: D.O, Shin Mi, Moon Soo, Lay

"I'm in the cleaning section! Yeol! There's nothing to clean! So we're.. Free?..YES!!" Xiumin shouted.

"Actually there is, After all the designers and chefs are done doing their jobs and after the party. We'll let you clean" Tao said.

"ONLY THE TWO OF US?!" Chanyeol asked.

"Well, the other maintenance people are gonna help you. but they can only clean AFTER the party, so the mess that the other groups are making its your job to clean" Tao explained.

"What?!"

"What do you mean entertainers?" Kai said.

"What are we gonna do? Serve some food like a waiter? No way!" Suho said.