Chapter 30 - Breakfast

Outside...

D. O is out grilling some bacons and hotdogs. The scent scatters everywhere, the smoke thickens.

"Ya~ that smells good!" Suho said looking at the food. "D.O let's cook some burger patties too! " He suggested.

"No"

"How about some meat then? Barbecues? " Suho suggested.

"No"

"Ya, It's nice if there are more food! "

"There are many" He answered, while grilling.

"Ya, you cooked too many hotdogs and bacons!" Suho said, pointing at the 5 plates of hotdogs and 5 plates of bacon. "It should be different each! " Suho argued.

"They are different" D. O said.

"You just changed how they look" Suho said, face palming. Each plate have different styles and slices, that made it so fancy and unique.

"It's beautiful.. " D. O said, proudly in his eyes.

"Yeah, they are.. But.."

"You do it then, I put blood, sweat and tears to do this"

"Blood? Tears? I believe the sweat but the.. " Suho stops and looks at D. O. He was sweating because of the heat of the grilling, he was tearing up because of the smoke, and D. O's finger were covered with Band-Aids.

"Ah! " D. O accidentally pricked his finger in the barbecue sticks, as he places the hotdogs. He then placed a new Band-Aid to his finger.

"O..kay.. " Suho said, deciding to leave. "It's okay, I'm fine. Your food is amazing. I'm gonna stop arguing. Your the best!" Suho said, winking him as he left. He decided to lay down near the pool while waiting for the food, he wore his sunglasses as he lays down.

"Ahh~..What a perfect day.. " Suho said, feeling the heat of the sun while closing his eyes. Someone suddenly blocks the sun. Suho notices it and slowly opens his eyes.

"Ya! What are yo-" He slowly sits up and saw Chen in front of him. "Chen? What are you doing? "

"What are you doing? " He questions back.

"Ya, Isn't it obvious?! Anyway, move your blocking the sun! " Suho complained. He lays back again and closes his eyes. Chen still hasn't move away.

"Ya, move! " Suho said

"Your gonna regret this" Chen said, walking away.

"Regret what? Tsk! " Suho said, as he gets back resting.

Meanwhile...

"That was refreshing!" Moon Soo said.

"Yeah, but it isn't as refreshing as our bath!" Shin Mi said

"Really? "

"Yeah! We have a bathtub and I lay there for a couple of minutes. We even have a steaming area!" Shin Mi said remembering the feeling.

"Oh.." Moon Soo replied, embarrassed to say anything. "Well, I'm sorry if uncle doesn't let me use it" She murmured.

"Hmm? What? Did you say something?" Shin Mi asked.

"Ah! No! No!"

"Could you wait for me? I left something at the bathroom" Shin Mi said, running back to the bathroom.

"Y-yeah, sure! " Moon Soo said, as she waves goodbye to Shin Mi. She then recalls about the bathroom incidents.

Recalling..