Chapter 17 - Love Drunk

Luhan's POV

"Do you think Sehun will just do fine?" I asked, Kai.

"If you worry too much, Call him when you get home" Kai said, walking to his car. "Wanna have a ride home?" He asked, opening the driver seat.

"Huh?"

"You didn't bring your car today didn't you? So hop on" Kai said, getting in.

"Yeah, sure! Thanks" I said, running towards his car.

"Seatbelts on Lulu, things are gonna get fast" Kai grinned.

"O-okay" I replied nervously.

Before I could fully put my seatbelt on he started the car and drove off like a runaway. He laughed crazily and turned on some pretty loud music.

"Sing along Luhan!" Kai said, dancing and singing.

We reached my house in no time. I got off right away and reminded myself not to ride in Kai's car again.

"Thanks!" I thanked.

"No problem! Call him!" Kai said, driving right away.

I went inside my house, heading for my room and finding my charger. I charged my phone and turned it on, I dialed his number right away.

"Sehun!! So...?!! How was it??!!" I asked, excitedly.

"...She broke up with me..." Sehun said, ending the call.

"Seh-"

She broke up with him?! For what reason?! They worked out really fine. I dialed Kai's number after, his phone was ringing for awhile and then he answered it.

"Kai here" He answered.

"Kai!! I need to tell  you something"

"Dude! I just dropped you off minutes ago! Don't tell me you left something on my car" He complained.

"No, it's about Sehun!" I replied.

"Sehun? Woah! You just called him? That was fast!" Kai said, a bit sarcastic. "What happened?" He asked.

"Uhh..He said Mitsu broke up with him.." I answered.

"...Mitsu?..Well..."

There was a pause on the phone, I could hear the wind and the sound of the cars honking.

"Why don't you go over to this house? He might feel really bad right now" Kai suggested.

"Okay...Should I tell the others?" I asked.

"No! Those guys will just make it worse! You know them! They get things even worse! Just support him there!"

"Okay.."

"Gotta go! I'm still driving" Kai said, ending the call.

I took a bath first and changed some decent clothes. I grabbed my car keys and was about to leave the house when my mom stopped me.

"Lu where are you going?"

"I'm just gonna go to Sehun's house" I answered.

"Sehun? Did something happen?" Mom asked.

"Well, Sehun's girlfriend broke up with him.." I answered hesitantly.

"Another one?!"

"Well, technically Sehun dump-"

"Are you gonna use your car?"  Mom asked.

"Well, yeah..." I replied.

"Be careful then" She said, leaving.