Chapter 12 - The Broken Relationship

Moon Soo's Pov

It was Sunday in the morning and I was still in bed enjoying my beautiful, BEAUTIFUL day!

"Ahhhh....." I said hugging my pillow

When I was about to enjoy it more, someone knocked on my door.

"Who is it? Don't tell me its..."

"Morning Princess.." He said with a smile.

"Syo..." I said covering my face with a pillow.

"Don't be like that, Princess" He said sitting down on my bed.

"You're interrupting my beauty sleep" I said making him leave.

"Come on now Princess? You know you're not into those things" He said and then I gave up and looked at him.

"I'm just bored with you! Always you!" I complained

"The last time I brought Paul here, You had a huge crush on him" He said

"Ya! That was a long time ago!" I said blushing. He just laughed at me.

"Why? He was really gorgeous and he had a dimple! Who woudn't fall for him? A foregeiner like him?! Huh! I bet everyone had eyes on him!" I said

"Well, Princess, He was my adopted cousin.. I knew most of the time that everyone had eyes on him" Syo said getting up.

"Tsk! That was a long time ago!" I said, still blushing

"Well, the past is what makes the future, Now come on! Your Uncle is waiting for you, downstairs!" He said opening the curtains and leaving.

"Why? Why?! I couldn't enjoy my beautiful weekend..." I said with disappointment. I went downstairs to take my breakfast.

"Morning!" My uncle greeted

"Morning...." I said with depression

"What's wrong? You looked stressed" asked Uncle

"Nothing, Just a bad morning" I said playing with my food

"I heard that Kai fetched you here, last night" Uncle said taking a drink.

"Kai? He was the one driving but he wasn't the only one who fetched me up last night"

"Ohh...So is the gang back together?" Uncle asked

"The gang? Back together?" I asked confused

"Suho and the others? Are they together now?" Uncle said

"What do you mean?"

"Ohh...That means they aren't yet..." Uncle said

"What do you mean back?" I asked one more time

"The friends you're hanging now used to be all 12. They weren't separated like before" Uncle explained

"All 12? You mean Suho and his friends?"

"Well, Yes..They had a huge fight back then. Scars was made and then they separated made their own little gang" Uncle said a bit childish on the last word.

"...Really?...I didn't know..." I said.

"Anyway Moon Soo, We're heading out so prepare yourself" Uncle said standing up.

"Uhh...Yeah, sure...I'll be upstairs" I said going back to my room.

I hugged my stuff toy and thought about what Uncle said. Their broken relationship.

"So that's why Luhan was a bit sad seeing Suho and the others yesterday..." I said analyzing.

"I wonder what happened to our gang?" ...