Chapter 26 - Maids clothes

"Moon Soo, what did you and D.O talked about?" Shin Mi asked.

"Not that important stuff"

"Really?"

"Yeah, now come on! Let's go and help the others!" Moon Soo said, changing the subject.

"Aish! Fine.."

"But I really have a feeling that it is important!" Shin Mi added, while walking.

"I told you, its nothing" Moon Soo replied.

"You don't have to be shy! I'm your friend, Your BEST friend!" Shin Mi said.

"..."

"Yeol, you didn't clean this" Tao said.

"You clean it, you got hands"

"Ya!"

"What? Ya? ya...yeah?" Chanyeol said, joking.

"Chanyeol stop joking around!" Moon Soo said, butting in.

"Who are you to butt in?"

"Tao, you shouldn't be wasting your time on them" Moon Soo suggested to Tao.

"Ya Yeol! Check out Suho and Kai! They are so weird and funny! Let's take a video of them!" Xiumin said, running to Chanyeol.

"Huh?! What are you talking about?! We have to clean!"

"Just take a look at them" Xiumin said, dragging Chanyeol.

"Okay! Fine!" Chanyeol answered, letting go of Xiumin's grasp.

"Let's go!"

"This better be good" Chanyeol warned.

"It is" Xiumin answered, controlling his laughter.

"Where are you two going?! You have to finish this!" Tao warned.

"Let's go!" Xiumin said.

Moon Soo, Shin Mi and Tao chased Xiumin and Chanyeol. Suddenly they stopped, in the area where Kai and Suho are entertaining the adults.

"What are you guys gawking at?!" Suho and Kai asked.

"I-I...c-can't..sp-speak..p-proper-lyy.." Chanyeol said, trying to hold his laughter.

"I-I...I..HAHAHAH!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!! LOOK AT THEM!!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Moon Soo said, laughing hard.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!! KAI AND SUHO ARE WEARING A MAIDS COSTUME!! HAHAHAHA!!! Gotta take a picture of this!! #kaiandsuhoasmaids!! HAHAHAHHA!!!" Shin Mi said, taking a photo.

"What's with all the commotion?! Your destroying the balance of the earth! The sound and...."

"Chen you don't have to be so specifi-..."

"What were you going to say Luhan?" Sehun asked.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! SEHUN CHECKED THIS OUT!!" Baekhyun shouted, pointing at Kai and Suho.

"Wut?..............."Sehun said, turning around.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!! WHAT THE HELL, KAI?! I THOUGHT YOU LIKE GIRLS! BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU TURNED INTO ONE OF THEM!!..HAHAHAHHA!!!" Sehun added, laughing hard.

"Can't breathe, need air..need air" Moon Soo said, laying down on the ground.

"Hahaha...I...I need air..hahaha"

"Chanyeol...I..I..got..y-yo..hahahah!!!" Xiumin said.

"I'm out of here" Chen said.

"*giggles*"