Chapter 16 - The Break up

EXO POV

Dismissal time...

"Tsk! That woman!" Chen said packing his stuff fast.

"Chen?" D.O asked surprised.

"Gotta go! Mianhe! Can't go with you two today! Bye!!"  Chen said in a rush.

"What's with him? For the first time he didn't perfectly placed his stuff in his bag" Suho said being proud to Chen. "Let's go, D.O" He said, preparing to leave.

"Yeah" D.O answered.

...

"What's with Moon Soo?" Asked Baekhyun

"I don't know, She's crazy" Chanyeol replied, while packing his stuff.

"Of course she is" Kai agreed. "She runs around the school and looks for girls. She goes inside the classroom with random guys and she is being chase with random guys" He concluded.

"That's Moon Soo for you!" Baekhyun said.

"Yep!" Chanyeol replied.

"Come on Yeol! Let's hurry to your place! There's no homeworks today!" Baekhyun said, excitedly.

"Yes sir!" Chanyeol agreed.

"Wait for me!" Xiumin shouted, catching up with them.

"Lay, let's go" Tao said.

"Okay, let's wait for Kris " Lay said.

"Bye guys!!" Kris said with style.

"Bye!" Kai said, mimicking Kris.

"Let's hurry!" Chanyeol said, pushing Baekhyun.

"Ya! Don't push!" Baekhyun complained.

"I'm gonna buy something at the convenience store on my way out. You guys wanna come?" Tao asked.

"Sure!" Kris answered.

"Yeah.." Lay answered.

"Come on guys! Let's go also!" Kai invited, excitedly. "I still have somewhere to go!"

"Hey Sehun, Isn't she coming today?" Asked Luhan.

"Yeah.." Sehun replied.

"Just give her some flowers and a kiss and you two will go fine!" Kai suggested, preparing to leave.

"But we haven't been talking after that fight" Sehun said, catching up with Luhan and Kai leaving the classroom.

"Jeez! If I were you, You shouldn't have teased her like that!" Kai said.

"But she looks cute when she's scared" Sehun said, innocently.

"Sehun, Everyone has their own fear and they can face those by their own way" Luhan explained.

"But she looked different already when we dated that time, She changed ever since she went abroad" Sehun said, sadly.

"You think she used that date to keep you away from her?" Kai asked.

"Kai!" Luhan reacted.

"What? Just asking" Kai reasoned.

"Anyway if she took advantage of you in that date, Then take advantage to her this time! By talking to her" Luhan adviced.

"Tsk! What do you know about love, Luhan? You only know books!" Kai argued.

"Ya! What do you know about the world?! I bet you only know the basic thing! You don't know the theories each scientists created in this wo-"