Chapter 4

"First off, how are we going to downtown? Second, we don't even know where he is, lastly, we'll just waste our time and energy" I said while walking back to my house carrying the stuff we bought.

"first, I could drive, second, we could do a research and lastly, we won't waste our time if we already know where he is" she replied confidently.

"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE YOUR LICENSE YET" I yelled.

"I mean, it's on process and I promise I could drive safely" she said.

"Still no, I don't care if I will miss my opportunity to meet him. Plus, I don't want to get in trouble" I argued and she sighed.

"Okay, if you say so" she shrugged and sat on the couch.

"Hey girls! How's shopping?" Mom came in the room with a coffee in her hand.

"It's fine, but tiring" Lyn answered and mom laughed.

"Okay, I'll leave you guys here so you could rest" Mom left so I decided to open the tv and watch umbrella academy. After an hour, I found Lyn sleeping beside me, so I didn't bother her. I checked my phone and look at twitter even though I don't really pay attention to that crappy app. I scrolled and scrolled until I reached to an Aidan Gallagher fan account, they posted a picture of Aidan walking outside and it says: "Aidan Gallagher in Ottawa Canada recently" 

But the thing is, he's wearing the same cap and coat like what the creepy guy was wearing earlier...

"oh my god" I whispered to myself.

(Author's note: I know its a really short chapter sorry)