Chapter 1: Frosted Beginings

A/N: Heloooo! This is an Ender's Games fanfic, I wanted to just share what I wish would happened afterwards, and hopefully you guys will like it as well:) thank you for giving this story a shot!

It was finally peaceful again, no orders to give, no upper hands to deal with, no snots to take care of. That kid really messed things up when he left this place, everyone judged me, having looks from every kid, isn't that something that's so humiliating, if an adult, it's no big deal, but a kid? I scoffed, sorting out the emails, then my screen lit up something that i've never thought would come, even if it is, I didn't expect it to be this soon, especially when Ender just left. Shit. Major space shit.

Eliza's POV

"Come on, you have got to be kidding me, they're always like this." I slummed to the side of the front doors of the battle room.

I sat down, and thought through, they should be right around the door if they had the chance to have been in there before us. Damn it, it's just like what Commander Ender Wiggin had gone through. We went full throttle and shot anyone and everyone that we saw. I shot using both of hands on one gun each and flew to the centre, taking each and everyone of them down. I looked at the half of my team who was cheering at the end door. I floated around happily, knowing that we can't do anything until Colonel Graff picks us up.

"It's been 2 years since we've been here, don't you think there's something that's interesting suppose to happen in order for us to get like jobs or even promotions?" Wayne, my right man says as he climbed up on the bunk bed.

"It's not that bad, whiny Wayne." I teased him fully knowing he hates it when I say that to him.

"Tomorrow is going to be an off day, finally, it is D DAY!!" Pem shouted, she was the only other girl in this team other than myself.

Commanders were suppose to have their own quarters but I loved my team very much, they're all like my family now, and I decided to move in here with all of them. I was proud of my team, at first we were all rejections, everyone wanted to go back to earth, but I didn't want to. I wanted to show them that even though they push us down we will still fight back. So here we are, the mighty Tigers.

I stared up the metal skeleton of the bunk, thinking what are we still doing here when the Formics have already been extinct. Is there another war that they're expecting? Or is it just to maintain this reputation that they've already received and earn money out of it? I shook my head and turned around, seems like I was the only one who is even a little bit curious about what the possibilities might be. I got up, walked around and somehow ended up in my supposedly commander quarters.

"Just what are we still doing here?" I asked myself when I suddenly saw something blue, a very bright blue, flew past the window.

I went as close as I could to see what it was, but it disappeared. All I managed to see was this smoke like evaporating into space. That's new, air, vapour in space?

I decided to shake the thoughts off and admired the majestic Earth. Suddenly I was reminded of Commander Ender. There was not a single news about him after he was left on his own. I can only imagine the amount of pain he has to go through after he was blamed to be a murderer. Everyone who knew about the real story knew that it wasn't true. His team tried to persuade him to not do anything rash and just stay there to teach the future cadets, but he didn't want to listen. He said he had something to do, to find something. Even Petra's plead was in vain, so everyone else in his team, Bean, Alai, Petra, Bernard and Dink, we're all here as teachers except for him. The stories i've heard about him, it was very misleading sometimes, but I know that he tried very hard, and the fact that they tricked him, letting him okay his games thinking it was only a game, gets me so angry.

They betrayed him, and no one else knew about it.